BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There have been many deliveries and some going to people that off road and do U tube videos. Light Brite just put a good one up with the guy that won one for winning KOH. It has 37's and a slight lift with real bumpers and sliders. That thing walked right through the Rubicon with no issues. They commented that they would be getting one very soon to wheel . I am sure the others that do on line videos will also be getting their units soon. Then we'll see what parts fail off road. At least we'll have something to watch as Ford ramps up production for the common man. Tired of watching vids of them sitting in a parking lot or on trails a Bronco Sport could do.
Sponsored

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There have been many deliveries and some going to people that off road and do U tube videos. Light Brite just put a good one up with the guy that won one for winning KOH. It has 37's and a slight lift with real bumpers and sliders. That thing walked right through the Rubicon with no issues. They commented that they would be getting one very soon to wheel . I am sure the others that do on line videos will also be getting their units soon. Then we'll see what parts fail off road. At least we'll have something to watch as Ford ramps up production for the common man. Tired of watching vids of them sitting in a parking lot or on trails a Bronco Sport could do.
Yeah those weld on sliders are high on my to do list if/when I get my Bronco. Eventually will do lift and 37s but my Badsquatch will do just fine without that until we can get a few good lift options out there

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not that it is the point of this thread, but you have your kings mixed up.
The recent Lite Brite video was with Loren Healy. He had some trouble this year and finished 13th or so in KOH '21, though he has one the race in the past. He has a Bronco, but did not win it.

Randy Slawson won KOH 2021, and got a Bronco as a prize. I’m not sure if he got to spec it out or not, but it is a red Big Bend non-Sasquatch.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BroncoAgain

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the help. Memory is not what it was. There will be many lined up to make vids and mods. There will be lots of money in the Bronco.

Texas Red

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two weeks ago in Moab, I ran into a Bronco Off Roadeo group on Dome Plateau trail. First time I'd seen Broncos in the wild. Good group of folks and they were enjoying the outing.

Ford Bronco Broncos off road Roadeo

I couldn't wait for 12 - 18 months for a Bronco. I got impatient and got a Wrangler. They still talked to me.
Sponsored