First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you in Supply chain right now? Because I am and work in the automotive/ Powersports/ motorcycle industry and there is no way. The resin that's being used at Webasto has been on allocation since the beginning of the year. You cant say this falls on ford when half the world declares force majeure....
1) It's easy to be really chill when you have the earliest possible production week.

2) Is it a resin supply issue? Most of the talk is quality control issues. Maybe both? If it's resin, how is Jeep still getting hard tops? Maybe some communications that aren't just mysterious notes to the dealers would be helpful here, as well?

3) I got the hell out of automotive.
Sponsored

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So question, and maybe it was already answered here, but with the email that I received in April stating that all orders should know their tentative build date in May (dont quote me) was all BS? We literally have 2 weeks remaining in May.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1) It's easy to be really chill when you have the earliest possible production week.

2) Is it a resin supply issue? Most of the talk is quality control issues. Maybe both? If it's resin, how is Jeep still getting hard tops? Maybe some communications that aren't just mysterious notes to the dealers would be helpful here, as well?

3) I got the hell out of automotive.

Im just assuming its a resin issue. I know the molded covers we make for our head lights / bezels use a ton of resin. So its just an assumption. I also know the ports are backed up over a month/ air freight is backed up at least a week.

Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here’s hoping I get an email this week. I decided to drop the tow package from my FE to see if that would help me out.

And just to rub it in to the folks that can’t get a response from their dealer: it took 12 minutes to get an updated build sheet back after emailing them with the request to drop the tow package.
On a 2-door First Edition the number 1 item that would hold your order up will be the MIC hard top. If I were you I’d keep the tow package.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Raven dropped me a note.
I'm assuming the raven was from Maester Aemon because he clearly was in charge of interior design for the Bronco.

This is some of the Deepest Ford Blue Kool-Aideiest of Kool Aide posts I've seen around here, and that's really saying something. I think Jim Farley could slap you in the face and you'd thank him and ask for another.

Delays after delays plus "priority builds" and finding out reservation timestamp means far less than they said at the beginning. People have solid reasons to be at least a bit upset.
Easy for him to tell us to chill since @Cheshire already has a VIN :sneaky:

nstallard

Badlands
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone wondered, or answered: where are the FE builds going for the people who reserved a FE and bailed because of the Navy Pier, mod roof, tow package, or some other missed promise/probable delay? They took 7000 reservations, then closed the window, right? Then, say 500 went with a different trim (like me), yet it looks like they are making 7,000+...who's getting them?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm assuming the raven was from Maester Aemon because he clearly was in charge of interior design for the Bronco.

Easy for him to tell us to chill since @Cheshire already has a VIN :sneaky:
Cheshire......please tell me this ^^^ isn’t true?
Sponsored