First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's hard for me to understand why they do it. I would understand if it is for engineering or safety like crash test or durability test, but just for fun? because they just can. It doesn't make sense to me.
There’s nothing to understand. They do it because people like you watch it and in return they make a shit ton in revenue. You’re paying for them to lead that idiotic life by watching.

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I was thinking about buying a Bronco as a newbie here...and reading these last few threads...I would skip it and move on to something else...there have many many unfavorable comments toward Ford,some deserved..and maybe some not...but there is nothing in this world I would wait this long for...except a cure for cancer...

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hmm...wonder if it’s too late to switch back to FE or if it even matters at this point.
I feel like you ask this every week or so 😂 I think the answer is the same as last time my
If I was thinking about buying a Bronco as a newbie here...and reading these last few threads...I would skip it and move on to something else...there have many many unfavorable comments toward Ford,some deserved..and maybe some not...but there is nothing in this world I would wait this long for...except a cure for cancer...
If that's truly your feelings about the wait, you'd be a glutton for punishment if you went ahead and pre-ordered right now. You'd be 2023 delivery, easy.

Sponsored

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My mom thinks I’m important, does that count?
Did she use the word "important"...cause my mom said I was "special," which I always thought meant important.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I decided to enjoy my summer and bought a Gladiator. Will be kayaking in the pine barrens on Saturday instead of wondering when my Bronco will be built.
Enjoy your trip! Whatever you do, don’t get lost in the woods, and keep your eye out for the Russian. ;)

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is some of the Deepest Ford Blue Kool-Aideiest of Kool Aide posts I've seen around here, and that's really saying something. I think Jim Farley could slap you in the face and you'd thank him and ask for another.

Delays after delays plus "priority builds" and finding out reservation timestamp means far less than they said at the beginning. People have solid reasons to be at least a bit upset.

Delays aren't ford's fault.... People need to chill

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Delays aren't ford's fault.... People need to chill
I disagree. They released in the middle of a pandemic, so that was a known thing for them, and after the first 24-48 hours, they were well aware of the level of interest in the Bronco, so also plenty of warning. As far as Webasto / supplier issues - it still falls on Ford. Iv've worked for a large automotive supplier and while things can happen, if it gets out of control enough to mess up a launch, Ford already waited too long before getting proactive.

IMHO / YMMV / IGHAB (I'm going to have a beer)

Sponsored

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I disagree. They released in the middle of a pandemic, so that was a known thing for them, and after the first 24-48 hours, they were well aware of the level of interest in the Bronco, so also plenty of warning. As far as Webasto / supplier issues - it still falls on Ford. Iv've worked for a large automotive supplier and while things can happen, if it gets out of control enough to mess up a launch, Ford already waited too long before getting proactive.

IMHO / YMMV / IGHAB (I'm going to have a beer)

Are you in Supply chain right now? Because I am and work in the automotive/ Powersports/ motorcycle industry and there is no way. The resin that's being used at Webasto has been on allocation since the beginning of the year. You cant say this falls on ford when half the world declares force majeure....

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I decided to enjoy my summer and bought a Gladiator. Will be kayaking in the pine barrens on Saturday instead of wondering when my Bronco will be built.
So Joey, do you like movies about Gladiators?

Just kidding. When I first saw the Gladiator I thought they were hideous.....then I saw one with a lift and 37” tires. Needless to say I changed my tune.
Sponsored