stev3french

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm assuming the 'optional wheel' part means no more badlands sasquatch for the rest of the year, is that correct?
No I am pretty sure there is an optional non-sas wheel for badlands. Not sas though, they are still doing those.

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold my Wrangler for a Badlands Sasquatch 🤩
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No I am pretty sure there is an optional non-sas wheel for badlands. Not sas though, they are still doing those.
I’m confused now. I ordered Badlands, dual tops, SAS, high package and have a production week for 6/12. You think it won’t get build because it’s SAS?

stev3french

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No I was saying they are building BL with SAS still, but I believe there was an optional wheel that you could get that wasn't the same as the SAS package, and they aren't building anymore with that optional wheel.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m confused now. I ordered Badlands, dual tops, SAS, high package and have a production week for 6/12. You think it won’t get build because it’s SAS?
If you have a VIN and a production week then this thread has zero to do with you.

Sponsored

otter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Disco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If there was, it's no longer in the configurator. The only wheel options are the stock and the beadlock capable. Selecting the beadlock forces you to add sasquatch.
Ford Bronco No Bronco scheduling this week (5/18/23) 1684423319541

stev3french

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah thats pretty normal. Like Outerbanks and cloth isn't in the configurator anymore because they are balanced out now too.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If there was, it's no longer in the configurator. The only wheel options are the stock and the beadlock capable. Selecting the beadlock forces you to add sasquatch.
Ford Bronco No Bronco scheduling this week (5/18/23) 1684423319541
There no longer on the configurator because you can't order them...

Here they are on my "old" '21 BL

Ford Bronco No Bronco scheduling this week (5/18/23) 1684423485449

MJ12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Silverback...our resident rock star.

On the bright side, at least we know where we stand this week. This week will be the 100 week of my journey. Thanks for the memories Ford Corporate!

I think Ford gave up on the little "Sorey, eh" gifts as even they probably didn't think the waiting time would be this bad and ran out of ideas... :ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco No Bronco scheduling this week (5/18/23) 1684423485449
I was just thinking about that 2 days ago when putting the bronco hammock with my camping gear. A lot of us have been waiting since July 2020 and they dont even send those lil gifts anymore. I think the Hammock was actually pretty nice.. So we can relax on it and count the weeks we have been waiting and how many times being asked "WhErE Is Your BrOnCo?"

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was just thinking about that 2 days ago when putting the bronco hammock with my camping gear. A lot of us have been waiting since July 2020 and they dont even send those lil gifts anymore. I think the Hammock was actually pretty nice.. So we can relax on it and count the weeks we have been waiting and how many times being asked "WhErE Is Your BrOnCo?"
It's almost embarassing, now. An acquaintance told me (in response to my "still waiting") "Oh well that's weird, we've had a few friends just buy them without even ordering recently. Maybe you should just do that?"

As long as Ford and the dealerships can sell every Bronco they make at or above their asking price, they won't care and won't change anything. Those of you who are beyond 2 years are really incredible to me. I know myself and if Ford doesn't get around to making mine, i'll act like a child and never buy another one of their products. Jeeps and Tacos looking really nice suddenly.

Sponsored

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LOL! At 65 weeks, the only gift(s) I have received are the invites to the Bronco Rodeo!
My daughter did get me a Bronco hoody for Xmas. I stopped wearing it because I grew tired of responding to "where is your Bronco?" :unsure:

MJ12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL! At 65 weeks, the only gift(s) I have received are the invites to the Bronco Rodeo!
My daughter did get me a Bronco hoody for Xmas. I stopped wearing it because I grew tired of responding to "where is your Bronco?" :unsure:
Right... they don't forget to send those off rodeo invites
Sponsored