EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I fully expect that the next round of scheduled Broncos will be people saying, "hey I ordered March 27th and just got this email. Will I really have to wait weeks to get my RIG?"

Then they'll post my exact spec. I'm not negative I swear!

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What’s the scoop on the cloth interior? I have a carry over Outer Banks 2 door Sasquatch with cloth. Am I hosed for ‘23? There was no warning of this before the March 7th cut off date as a constraint. Are they not bulding any more cloth units ?😡

Derrick

Raptor
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2010 Audi R8 V10
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I ordered my 22 Raptor on a allocation last June and a few months later was told it would be pushed to a 23 and pay more for it. Last month got a notice from dealer that the 23 order was confirmed and a VIN . So the order confirmation was dated 09/12/2022 and have been watching for any scheduling and rumors about Bronco builds and nothing good. Yesterday I checked as per usual three times a day for updates I see mine is now scheduled for the week of 05/04/23.
Excited about that but went through this with my 21 F150 Raptor that went into production mid Nov and got delivery late Dec, so expecting the same otherwise I just keep clicking the refresh button...

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What’s the scoop on the cloth interior? I have a carry over Outer Banks 2 door Sasquatch with cloth. Am I hosed for ‘23? There was no warning of this before the March 7th cut off date as a constraint. Are they not bulding any more cloth units ?😡
I believe that the cloth constraint is only for the new orders that were place when the order banks reopened yesterday. I think you're OK if you get scheduled and get delivered this year.

Sponsored

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m curious to know if you were able to find out how many orders were left before the order banks opened up. Seems like there were a lot of emails last week.

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes there was a lot of constrained build emails that went out last week. Mine wasnt lucky to be drawn so I look forward to the new group posting build dates before mine here very soon! I did place another order at a different dealer yesterday that was pretty open about their allocation numbers with me so theres still a chance for this year!

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m curious to know if you were able to find out how many orders were left before the order banks opened up. Seems like there were a lot of emails last week.
I was not able to see how many were left after scheduling. Prior to there were about 14K. The new report did not disclose how many USO just the breakdown of what the order bank consisted of. What percentage of each trim, pkg etc.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd imagine all the new orders that were just placed yesterday are reading this thread thinking "Damn I won't get scheduled this week"

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bummer, but it kind of follows the pattern of how they pull orders. Holding out hope for next week. It is going to suck seeing the "I ordered on 3/27/23 and just got scheduled" posts.

srfinut

Wildtrak
First Name
steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Opening day reservation holder
Converted to raptor a year ago January - order submitted September 2022
Build date 3/8 - shipped 3/12
At the dealer today (been sitting at the rail depot for a week plus)
First eyes on it 3/30/2022
Scheduled delivery to me, if all checks out 3/31

just shy of a three year process(2 years 8 months)

IMG_8893.jpeg
Sponsored