First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The only good thing out of this crappy process is that I found the bronco6g forum!

It’s kept me hyped and entertained for the past year and a half or so. Lots of great people sharing valuable experiences and knowledge. A great community of folks to be sure! A great resource even if I don’t end up with a Bronco!
Sponsored

Last edited:

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They are building roughly 12 k a month based on this year’s averages.
FMC is selling 12k/mo to dealers or FMC is building 12k/mo?

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are building roughly 12 k a month based on this year’s averages. I doubt they can clear out the order banks before the end of MY 23 production as some of the orders that have yet to schedule are from dealers with no allocations left or have parts or trims that are constrained such as Heritage.
And what percentage of that 12k a month built are retail orders and stock orders? I’m assuming more stock orders are built due to the constraints on a lot of retail orders, but I know there are still orders in with no constraints because I am one of them

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

the percentage will change based on available parts and constraints, retail orders are given priority if the parts are available, and if the dealer has available allocations, if not they skip the order and build another one (whether it is retail or stock) for which they have parts.
I don’t know man, that seems too organized for Ford lmao. But seriously, I know this is how it’s supposed to work but I find it very hard to believe that they strictly follow this. The last couple months of scheduling have been majority Sasquatch, hardtops, 2 doors, Wildtraks, literally everything that’s constrained so I don’t know what to believe anymore

60sIron

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the bright side, you can get a Heritage edition at Serramonte Ford in SF Bay Area with an MSRP of $47k…and only have an ADM of $35k for a grand total of about $83k before tax. Quite a few Broncos on lots, just all ADMed to the max.
@Ford and dealers are co-conspirators in this clusterf**k of a goat rodeo.
I had a run-in with Serramonte a few months ago on a BL. I called them, they wanted $20K ADM, I told them not happening, but maybe $2k ADM. Two weeks later at the end of the month they said the would do $2K ADM. So I went there, but I didn't close the deal because it had MGV and Sas. The MGV was the biggest dealbreaker for me because it didn't have power adjustment. So, if you want off-the-lot, counter with very low or zero ADM and if the truck is rotting on the lot, they will eventually sell, but you will give up price protection.

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
both, FMC sells all of its production to dealers, dealers sell to the public.
some of the production goes retail orders in the order banks, the rest are stock orders that dealers buy for inventory, combined they are about 12 k a month.
I knew this was incorrect right when you posted it. Production and sales figures differ significantly, even up to 50% difference. See actual data here:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-production-12-755-sold-8-507-produced.78626/

Last edited:

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I knew this was incorrect right when you posted it. Production and sales figures differ significantly, even up to 50% difference. See actual data here:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-production-12-755-sold-8-507-produced.78626/
Here is some more information. these numbers are for overall production and USA Sales only, production go to other country for sales including Canada as being number 2 after USA and then several other countries, test vehicles, failed/damaged vehicles, awaiting parts after "final assembly", awaiting or in shipment for future USA Sales.

So if the USA Order Bank USOB is at 12K, which I am not sure includes Dealer orders, they would be able to clear out the orders except for some quantitiy of constrained items (published recently at: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tion-key-commodity-constraints-7-31-23.78549/)

Last year 84% of production went to USA Sales, This year they are at 85% so far.

Ford Bronco No Bronco Scheduling This Week (8/3/23) 1691174245758
Sponsored

Last edited: