Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

no, as lowcountry said above, today is the cutoff for placing new orders with a dealership for MY23. If you already have an order in, you may be picked up for another production week. If your car doesn’t get produced by a certain date (unknown at this point?) your order will be canceled and you’ll have to order a 2024.
Ok that clears it up. Thank you
Sponsored

ultimateone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BB Sas Carbon Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
MY23 production ends in November from what someone said on here previously

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Im curious to hear about how existing order holders can switch their order over to 2024. I want my deposit back from my current dealer so I can order through one where I might actually stand a chance of getting a car.
'24 order banks open the 16th so hopefully they'll have something out then (ish). If not then give them a call and tell them you're cancelling and want your deposit back. Ford will schedule up to the MY swap so you still have time to get a slot unless you see something for '24s you have to have it might be worth staying '23 with price protection.

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
South Bay Ford. They’re nice guys, but respond to me with “that’s impossible” when I tell them people are getting scheduled within a few days of ordering and “don’t believe what you’re reading on the internet.” Okay dude. The other week they told me people who ordered a couple years ago through them just got build dates! That tells me they ordered way more broncos than they could ever be allocated. They won’t even answer my question when I ask them their allocations.
Hahaha they kill me with the "don't believe everything you read" bit. It's annoying me cause my OG order with Star Ford Glendale said they had new orders from 3/27 get picked up but somehow I haven't lol, but they also aren't open with me on allocations and NEVER call me back. New order with dealer who said they had a BD allocation now all of a sudden wants me to think 24 lol. Swear these dealers in LA just lie to try and get your business/order they can flip. I dunno man, I'm just frustrated and will be making more calls here shortly to both dealers.

Also just saw your reply to someone else...Yeah I want my $500 back from Star Ford and go somewhere else if I have to order a 24. Most dealers don't even ask for a deposit anymore (new dealer I ordered from didn't take one)

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No, today is the cutoff for anyone to order a '23. If you have an order my guess is that you have until they schedule up to November when '23 production switches out to '24.
Early September to finish scheduling for November. About four more weeks of 2023 scheduling.

I'm not reordering a 2024 unless Ford gives pp.

Sponsored

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I looked at last year and although they SAID they were scheduling up to the October MY changeover date, they basically didn't schedule anything after Aug 22, 2022. Check out the scheduling forum posts from that time period. I seriously hope that I am wrong and best of luck to those still waiting!

After two+ years, I finally gave up. Pulled a full 180 and bought a 6speed manual Integra for $800 under MSRP and 3.9% loan rate. It was $10k cheaper than my modest Bronco build with price protection.

I'll still look from afar until the whole Bronco craze/ADM settles down. I absolutely love the 2-door (still hate Ford), but the prices + ADM are just insane. I finally needed a car and could wait no longer. Maybe the next car will be that elusive MSRP (or below by that time) 2-door Black Diamond... :ROFLMAO:

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I looked at last year and although they SAID they were scheduling up to the October MY changeover date, they basically didn't schedule anything after Aug 22, 2022. Check out the scheduling forum posts from that time period. I seriously hope that I am wrong and best of luck to those still waiting!

After two+ years, I finally gave up. Pulled a full 180 and bought a 6speed manual Integra for $800 under MSRP and 3.9% loan rate. It was $10k cheaper than my modest Bronco build with price protection.

I'll still look from afar until the whole Bronco craze/ADM settles down. I absolutely love the 2-door (still hate Ford), but the prices + ADM are just insane. I finally needed a car and could wait no longer. Maybe the next car will be that elusive MSRP (or below by that time) 2-door Black Diamond... :ROFLMAO:
I still have my 1st order in my desk at work. May 2022. Base 2 door with 2.7 and SAS. With roof rack aux switches, tow, it was $42,505.00 Order banks were closed until March 27th 2023 and no base. So Heritage was the least expensive SAS. Now it's 52K with the 2.7. Why did Ford even take orders for HE since no 2 doors have been scheduled from March 27th?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Early September to finish scheduling for November. About four more weeks of 2023 scheduling.

I'm not reordering a 2024 unless Ford gives pp.
Wouldn't it be 2 months? This week was scheduling for the week of 9/11 ... '23 production swaps over mid-November correct?

I honestly don't blame anyone if they don't reorder if Ford drops PP especially if they dropped constraints like Ford asked them to. Ford needs to offer those guys and the older Heritage orders (pre March) a good-will PP and cover them for '24.

Neon_Lemon

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Exhausted availability means no supplies left. Hard top is a constraint but it’s not bullet pointed as an exhausted component.

Fingers crossed for some scheduling emails later this week!
Got my scheduled for production email on my OB Hardtop this morning!

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Wouldn't it be 2 months? This week was scheduling for the week of 9/11 ... '23 production swaps over mid-November correct?
It looks like they are scheduling 4-6 weeks out. I haven't heard of any HE being scheduled this week and heard they will have a buffer for 2024 Job 1.

Sponsored

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I still have my 1st order in my desk at work. May 2022. Base 2 door with 2.7 and SAS. With roof rack aux switches, tow, it was $42,505.00 Order banks were closed until March 27th 2023 and no base. So Heritage was the least expensive SAS. Now it's 52K with the 2.7. Why did Ford even take orders for HE since no 2 doors have been scheduled from March 27th?
Why, you ask? Because Ford is a Clown Show.

Ford Bronco Bronco Scheduling This Week (8/10/23) for Production Week 9/11 1691691737092

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

That's actually sad. How doesn't your BD not get built after having an order for 2 years lol. But they keep on pumping out all these other trims like skittles.

z4nder

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335is 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's actually sad. How doesn't your BD not get built after having an order for 2 years lol. But they keep on pumping out all these other trims like skittles.
I've only recently started following these sort of threads. From what I gathered based on factory capacities, the more popular trims are actually Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Badlands. Hence, the factory capacities for each of those trims are 18-23%. While the Black Diamond only has 8%. The odd thing is that retail orders for each of those trims have been under capacity. So either trims not scheduled are held up because of a constraint(s) on the order, no dealer allocations, or Ford could be prioritizing higher end trims because those yield higher profit margins? Some are waiting years while some get scheduled within same week of ordering. Definitely none of this makes sense lol.

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've only recently started following these sort of threads. From what I gathered based on factory capacities, the more popular trims are actually Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Badlands. Hence, the factory capacities for each of those trims are 18-23%. While the Black Diamond only has 8%. The odd thing is that retail orders for each of those trims have been under capacity. So either trims not scheduled are held up because of a constraint(s) on the order, no dealer allocations, or Ford could be prioritizing higher end trims because those yield higher profit margins? Some are waiting years while some get scheduled within same week of ordering. Definitely none of this makes sense lol.
Yeah, it's unfortunate. I would love to be off-roading right now, but will enjoy rowing the gears in the Integra for a couple of years until the Bronco hype recedes.

Maybe by then used prices will be great and I can have both vehicles! Until that time arrives, I'll be on Ford detox... 😁

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm guessing because Ford likes money more than customer satisfaction? Remember, Quality is Job #None

Ford Bronco Bronco Scheduling This Week (8/10/23) for Production Week 9/11 1691695175769
Sponsored