Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another week and nothing. Looks like only a handful of people got emails today?

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really don't understand it either man. Especially when the dealers I have orders in say they have allocations lol. Ridiculous...Bout time I just suck it up and go buy off the lot
@Ford
Another week and nothing. Looks like only a handful of people got emails today?
Who knows at this point. Honestly Ford is just bs'ing us on these numbers and "best configurations"....They're just gonna make everyone re-order a 24MY and pay the increase on price...rinse, wash n repeat

NON CONSTRAINT BLACK DIAMOND ORDER 3/27....Meanwhile a guy with a loaded Bronco who puts in order 2 days ago gets picked up lol

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Ford

Who knows at this point. Honestly Ford is just bs'ing us on these numbers and "best configurations"....They're just gonna make everyone re-order a 24MY and pay the increase on price...rinse, wash n repeat
Safe to say I won’t be getting my MY23. I’d love to know where these unicorn dealers are that are getting people production dates within a matter of days of ordering. If I re-order I obviously need to do so with a different one.

I’ll just have to keep an eye on timing for 24 order banks opening and when unproduced MY23 vehicles are canceled and re-order through one of these magic dealerships. I’ll say this though - as much as I want a bronco I’m feeling more and more inclined to just get another jeep. This crap with ford is just a circus.

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Safe to say I won’t be getting my MY23. I’d love to know where these unicorn dealers are that are getting people production dates within a matter of days of ordering. If I re-order I obviously need to do so with a different one.

I’ll just have to keep an eye on timing for 24 order banks opening and when unproduced MY23 vehicles are canceled and re-order through one of these magic dealerships. I’ll say this though - as much as I want a bronco I’m feeling more and more inclined to just get another jeep. This crap with ford is just a circus.
I'm getting sick and tired of waiting too bro. Been carless for a year, can't go buy off lot in LA without a ridiculous markup. Order a Bronco with ZERO constraints cause that's what Ford said to do IF I WANT A 23MY!!! Honestly getting to the point where it ain't worth the headache. I'm getting so frustrated, especially with these people ordered 2 days ago and getting picked up...Really don't get it.

Sponsored

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm getting sick and tired of waiting too bro. Been carless for a year, can't go buy off lot in LA without a ridiculous markup. Order a Bronco with ZERO constraints cause that's what Ford said to do IF I WANT A 23MY!!! Honestly getting to the point where it ain't worth the headache. I'm getting so frustrated, especially with these people ordered 2 days ago and getting picked up...Really don't get it.
Exactly. And my LA dealership won’t tell me anything!

Bronco_OBX23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So if my bronco did not get scheduled today I have to wait till the 2024’s?

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Exactly. And my LA dealership won’t tell me anything!
Yeah mine won't tell me anything either besides some low-level sales guy cause the other higher ups won't call me back saying: "it'll be a year".....My response: "sir that's just not true anymore, people are getting scheduled same week they put in orders....What is your allocations looking like? You guys said I was good...." Then I get crickets and slight attitude from sales guy."

What dealership you go with in LA?

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No, today is the cutoff for anyone to order a '23. If you have an order my guess is that you have until they schedule up to November when '23 production switches out to '24.

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah mine won't tell me anything either besides some low-level sales guy cause the other higher ups won't call me back saying: "it'll be a year".....My response: "sir that's just not true anymore, people are getting scheduled same week they put in orders....What is your allocations looking like? You guys said I was good...." Then I get crickets and slight attitude from sales guy."

What dealership you go with in LA?
South Bay Ford. They’re nice guys, but respond to me with “that’s impossible” when I tell them people are getting scheduled within a few days of ordering and “don’t believe what you’re reading on the internet.” Okay dude. The other week they told me people who ordered a couple years ago through them just got build dates! That tells me they ordered way more broncos than they could ever be allocated. They won’t even answer my question when I ask them their allocations.

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No, today is the cutoff for anyone to order a '23. If you have an order my guess is that you have until they schedule up to November when '23 production switches out to '24.
Im curious to hear about how existing order holders can switch their order over to 2024. I want my deposit back from my current dealer so I can order through one where I might actually stand a chance of getting a car.

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

no, as lowcountry said above, today is the cutoff for placing new orders with a dealership for MY23. If you already have an order in, you may be picked up for another production week. If your car doesn’t get produced by a certain date (unknown at this point?) your order will be canceled and you’ll have to order a 2024.
Sponsored