First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus St
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got scheduled for the 10/23, I am a bit in shock. Of course now Im not sure if I would rather wait for my 24 order.
Sponsored

Octabio15

Outer Banks
First Name
Octabio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got scheduled for the 10/23, I am a bit in shock. Of course now Im not sure if I would rather wait for my 24 order.
same here my dealer told me the chances of my order getting build this year was slim to none! I order mine back in March and he told me to have a 2024 build ready to submit and surprise got a vin this morning really happy about! If I would’ve went with a 2024 it would’ve been a lot more with less feature

23GR2

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr, 2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered with confirmation a BD 2dr with a 2.3 on 6/9/23. Just received notification that it is scheduled for production the week of 10/23. The dealer had thought I would need to reorder for 2024 as it would most likely not get built, so I went out and purchased a BD with a 2.7 at another dealership. With the looming strike, who knows if it will actually hit the production line. I feel like I made a good choice.

texastob86

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus St
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
same here my dealer told me the chances of my order getting build this year was slim to none! I order mine back in March and he told me to have a 2024 build ready to submit and surprise got a vin this morning really happy about! If I would’ve went with a 2024 it would’ve been a lot more with less feature
Funny enough my 2024 Bronco order came out cheaper than my 2023 order by like a grand. I would lose the 4x4A option, but I gained lux. So, I am considering my options.

Sponsored

Thomas Assefa

Heritage
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
out of curiosity what’s your build? A lot of 03/23 orders I come across have been scheduled even delivered so I’m curious to know what trim/specs you chose
My 3/27 heritage edition is scheduled for production next month. Not sure if they actually be able to do it tho

buschris

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I guess mine is stuck right before the engine went in. oh well

Update: Built 9/19. Guess they didn't all strike