Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone get a scheduling email today? I havenā€™t seen a thread started yet which is odd

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone get a scheduling email today? I havenā€™t seen a thread started yet which is odd
Supposedly someone in the thread "Order in today" got a email...Put in order 2 days ago and got a build date for a BD with Sas lol

OpDawg

Outer Banks
First Name
Opie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350 / 23 OBX SAS (3/27/23 Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my email last week for scheduling... Website still doesn't show 'scheduled' and the 'Window Sticker' button just says try back at a later time... But as long as I have a VIN, I believe that's the important thing.

Sponsored

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Spoke to Ford Chat. Zip. Chances of more scheduling next week? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Spoke to Ford Chat. Zip. Chances of more scheduling next week? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
Same here. Not a damn thing...Really don't understand how mine keeps getting looked over with my dealer having allocations and my build having ZERO constraints...AND there's only 650ish BDs left in the banks lol...It's getting comical

Ford Chat also let me know that one of my orders (OG order from March) has 2 other order codes identical at the dealership (2 total different cars)...WHAT BUMS. THIS IS A REASON I COULD BE GETTING LOOKED OVER. DAMN CLOWNS...Same dealership who's been ducking my calls and questions to make sure they have allocation for my build

Last edited:

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here. Not a damn thing...Really don't understand how mine keeps getting looked over with my dealer having allocations and my build having ZERO constraints...AND there's only 650ish BDs left in the banks lol...It's getting comical

Ford Chat also let me know that one of my orders (OG order from March) has 2 other order codes identical at the dealership (2 total different cars)...WHAT BUMS. THIS IS A REASON I COULD BE GETTING LOOKED OVER. DAMN CLOWNS...Same dealership who's been ducking my calls and questions to make sure they have allocation for my build
Wow! Last week ford chat said I was cleared to be picked up the next production week. No scheduling email this week. Now what they told me today doesnā€™t match what I was told last week. I think Iā€™ll be making a trip to my dealer tomorrow to see whatā€™s up. There can only be a couple weeks left of scheduling and based on recent trends thereā€™s likely another week off, speciality scheduling and then maybe Iā€™ll be in the running again for a build date. Smh.

I didnā€™t think the OBX trim was constrained at all.

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow! Last week ford chat said I was cleared to be picked up the next production week. No scheduling email this week. Now what they told me today doesnā€™t match what I was told last week. I think Iā€™ll be making a trip to my dealer tomorrow to see whatā€™s up. There can only be a couple weeks left of scheduling and based on recent trends thereā€™s likely another week off, speciality scheduling and then maybe Iā€™ll be in the running again for a build date. Smh.

I didnā€™t think the OBX trim was constrained at all.
Yeah I was told the same last week too."You're order will be scheduled next time production becomes available" lol...JOKES. There's literally barely to no BD's left...SCHEDULE THOSE OUT ALREADY FORD!!! I WAS PROMISED A BUILD IN 2023 IF I HAD NO CONSTRAINTS!!!

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Really stinks there's no thread for scheduling emails this week....Means there was prolly barely to none scheduled lol.."clean up" my ass

Sponsored

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any info on how many scheduling weeks might be left before us scraps need to re-order?

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nothing here yet either. Perhaps they are just a bit late....maybe a Friday email?

OR maybe "clean-up" means they are actually calling in Carl Reed to tidy up the place?

Ford Bronco Bronco Clean-Up Scheduling This Week (7/27/23) for Production Weeks 9/4 - 9/25 1690490820874

Bronco_Parkin

Base
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my email last week for scheduling... Website still doesn't show 'scheduled' and the 'Window Sticker' button just says try back at a later time... But as long as I have a VIN, I believe that's the important thing.
the window sticker wonā€™t populate until about week before your actual production date. Donā€™t put too much faith in the tracker. Itā€™s not ver consistent, and lags behind in most cases. The previous ones Iā€™ve ordered had mods populated and a tear tag a week before the tracker ever showed built. Iā€™ve got an F150 Raptor that was just produced. Mods populated and has a tear tag so I know itā€™s made it off the line but the tracker still shows scheduled for production. You have a vin and a scheduled date, those are the most important. Itā€™s almost your turn.

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow, still no thread about sheduling emails going out. Maybe they haven't gone out yet or are pushing out a week? šŸ˜

Well, I'm already looking at other options in case I get pushed out of MY23 with no price protection (even non-4x4 options.) I really want the Bronco, but I need to have a backup plan ready to go...still hanging onto a sliver of hope for that Black Diamond 2-door though.

Ford Bronco Bronco Clean-Up Scheduling This Week (7/27/23) for Production Weeks 9/4 - 9/25 1690502048407

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow, still no thread about sheduling emails going out. Maybe they haven't gone out yet or are pushing out a week? šŸ˜

Well, I'm already looking at other options in case I get pushed out of MY23 with no price protection (even non-4x4 options.) I really want the Bronco, but I need to have a backup plan ready to go...still hanging onto a sliver of hope for that Black Diamond 2-door though.

Ford Bronco Bronco Clean-Up Scheduling This Week (7/27/23) for Production Weeks 9/4 - 9/25 1690502048407
A couple users have posted in other threads they got theirs today. One was ordered last week. I've been calling around other dealerships in my area and many of them are asking $1k downpayment and can't guarantee I'll get picked up before my existing order does. What's with dealers and disclosing their allocations? Either way, I've decided to change the color.
Sponsored