Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ok all you people that switched from a 2dr Wildtrak to a 4 dr floppy top Big Bend, please switch back now. We didn’t see this coming!

sundeviltx

Base
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just a heads up, talked to my dealer today and they told me as far as he knows they will not be sending any more 2023 builds into production. Which means my 03/23 order will not be built.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ok all you people that switched from a 2dr Wildtrak to a 4 dr floppy top Big Bend, please switch back now. We didn’t see this coming!
Who would have ever thought that the best configuration available would be three 2 door models?

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just a heads up, talked to my dealer today and they told me as far as he knows they will not be sending any more 2023 builds into production. Which means my 03/23 order will not be built.
out of curiosity what’s your build? A lot of 03/23 orders I come across have been scheduled even delivered so I’m curious to know what trim/specs you chose

Sponsored

sundeviltx

Base
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
out of curiosity what’s your build? A lot of 03/23 orders I come across have been scheduled even delivered so I’m curious to know what trim/specs you chose
Big bend, hardtop, 2.7L

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a black Diamond mid package with no constraints and didn’t get scheduled lol. Hoping I’m first off the line for MY24 and still get my bronco this year

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sorry you won't get your truck as a '23 @sundeviltx . Mine is scheduled for 4 days after the likely UAW strike, so who knows for me.

Dealer volume is really all that matters in terms of getting an allocation and hence a build date. Constraints are still effectively spread around dealers in proportion to their allocations. Sure, constraints will effect scheduling, and in some cases voluntary changes before allocation could accelerate the allocation, but dealer volume is still the critical factor.

sundeviltx

Base
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a black Diamond mid package with no constraints and didn’t get scheduled lol. Hoping I’m first off the line for MY24 and still get my bronco this year
Sorry you won't get your truck as a '23 @sundeviltx . Mine is scheduled for 4 days after the likely UAW strike, so who knows for me.

Dealer volume is really all that matters in terms of getting an allocation and hence a build date. Constraints are still effectively spread around dealers in proportion to their allocations. Sure, constraints will effect scheduling, and in some cases voluntary changes before allocation could accelerate the allocation, but dealer volume is still the critical factor.
honestly it’s fine, I went out and bought one bc I had a feeling they weren’t going to produce it with the time remaining in production. Just cancelled my order instead of transferring it to a 24 and got my money back. Love the one I bought anyways.

Sponsored

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
is this saying that my 2 door heritage with a build week of 10-2 has no chance of being made?

bn25168

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Volkswagen GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
is this saying that my 2 door heritage with a build week of 10-2 has no chance of being made?
No. If you have a scheduled date then you are good. This notice is for orders that have not received a Scheduled for Production date yet.

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No. If you have a scheduled date then you are good. This notice is for orders that have not received a Scheduled for Production date yet.
i've had about 10 schedule dates in the past three months. this is the closest i've been without them pushing it though.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I never would have thought Ford would constrain the 2.3. I hate if for all you guys in the queue, never know what will stop you from week to week. There isn't enough money to get me to unload my WT right now.

Kal_El9

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus ES350, Honda Civic Si
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My 4D HE went into production on 9/4 with a blend date of 9/6. No change since. I have wondered if mine is waiting on a part, and with the shadow of the UAW strike looming large, I have serious doubts about it being completed soon.
Sponsored