Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just put a 24 order in with another dealership. Received my “early order” confirmation a bit ago. Depending on the next few weeks I’ll probably cancel my order with my original dealership unless they get back to me with some updates. I don’t like having this much deposit money floating around and having nothing to show for it.

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I looked at last year's calendar and there was no scheduling from August 22nd up to the MY23 changeover...and that was without an impending UAW strike. Looks like it is going to be MY2024 or bust for everyone.

I DO hope I'm wrong though. Everyone deserves better from Ford.

Sponsored

DrTiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I looked at last year's calendar and there was no scheduling from August 22nd up to the MY23 changeover...and that was without an impending UAW strike. Looks like it is going to be MY2024 or bust for everyone.

I DO hope I'm wrong though. Everyone deserves better from Ford.
I have seen confirmation emails from people that have Sept 11 build dates. I did not see any from yesterday with build dates however.

z4nder

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335is 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is the last dates for scheduling the 2023
There's no official date but the 24MY doesn't start production till November last I heard. I'd think scheduling could potentially spill into early/mid September. I told my dealer to keep my order active as long as possible.

tflood1965

Big Bend
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2022 Toyota Tacoma 2018 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No, but I was just reading the fact that UAW will likely go on strike in September and all my hopes were crushed. :cry::cry:
Strike I heard was around Sept. 17th. The white collar Ford employees are now on the production line learning the process

DrTiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know how many more scheduling weeks there are left before you get pushed to a MY24?
I was told 5 more and that is including this week . . . HOWEVER any builds scheduled after September 14 are likely never getting built as that is the strike date for UAW. I am hoping my WildTrak gets pick this week as well, but even if it does, I doubt it will ever get built. Thinking I will end up with a MY24 build sometime next June, lol.
Sponsored