First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered on 3/27 2dr, Badlands Sas, A51, High Package. just received scheduling email for production build week of 9/25 with Vin# assigned. Yeah..

Dealer wasn't expecting any more allocations for MY23. Re ordered MY24 on 8/16 upgraded to Azure Grey since no A51 and upgraded to Mid/High package.

What would you do? Keep the MY23 or wait for MY24 with about a 5k overall price increase but includes the premium paint and now luxury package options. Leaning towards keeping the MY23.

Ford Bronco Bronco Scheduling This Week (8/24/23) for Production Weeks 9/18 - 9/25 2023 Bronco

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ordered on 3/27 2dr, Badlands Sas, A51, High Package. just received scheduling email for production build week of 9/25 with Vin# assigned. Yeah..

Dealer wasn't expecting any more allocations for MY23. Re ordered MY24 on 8/16 upgraded to Azure Grey since no A51 and upgraded to Mid/High package.

What would you do? Keep the MY23 or wait for MY24 with about a 5k overall price increase but includes the premium paint and now luxury package options. Leaning towards keeping the MY23.

Ford Bronco Bronco Scheduling This Week (8/24/23) for Production Weeks 9/18 - 9/25 2023 Bronco
I'd keep the '23 if you want the A51, price will be cheaper than the '24 and you have the high package on it so the screen upgrade won't matter anyways. Did anyone ever figure out what the steering upgrade was for '24 on the BL? that might be the only thing that would sway my answer but at what increase in price?

z4nder

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335is 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IMO the minimal changes made for 24MY doesn't justify the price increases. If you were only wanting High package, getting the new High/Lux combo does seem like a bargain however. In my case, with no 2-door OBX for 24MY and the options I chose, I would be looking at Wildtraks if my build didn't get scheduled. A Wildtrak build was going to run me 6-7k more over my OBX. Granted, I would get HOSS, Lux, and Mod Bumper. But is that worth 6-7k more...

DrTiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IMO the minimal changes made for 24MY doesn't justify the price increases. If you were only wanting High package, getting the new High/Lux combo does seem like a bargain however. In my case, with no 2-door OBX for 24MY and the options I chose, I would be looking at Wildtraks if my build didn't get scheduled. A Wildtrak build was going to run me 6-7k more over my OBX. Granted, I would get HOSS, Lux, and Mod Bumper. But is that worth 6-7k more...
Our 23 WildTrak order was only like $600 more for the MY24. We added the Lux and Bumper which are now less and standard on the 24.
HOWEVER: Even though I have a build date, I feel with all the strike stuff we are going to end up with a 24 anyway.

Sponsored

z4nder

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335is 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Our 23 WildTrak order was only like $600 more for the MY24. We added the Lux and Bumper which are now less and standard on the 24.
HOWEVER: Even though I have a build date, I feel with all the strike stuff we are going to end up with a 24 anyway.
Yeah if staying within the same trim level the price increase can be negligible for some. It seems the more "loaded" your 23 build is the 24 makes more sense. I was telling myself watch my build get scheduled and then with my luck the strike cancels it anyways lol.

soylent_green

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco, 14 Raptor, 23 Big Bend, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got an email that my 2 door Big Bend w/ 2.7 is scheduled for production on the week of 09/18/2023

Ordered it on 03/27/2023.

Wife's Bronco in Carbonized Gray Metallic

-----------
Ironically, I'm also picking up a 4 door Badlands Sasquash for my work vehicle tomorrow.

I didn't figure the 2 door would be built this year. Looks like I'm going to have a few Broncos in 2023

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m just a glutton for punishment each week I read these threads. Not scheduled again.
It's kinda sad that Ford is just going to end '23 with a fizzle but I guess with a possible strike pending they don't want to commit to something they can't build (yes ... that is sarcasm!).

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco Bronco Scheduling This Week (8/24/23) for Production Weeks 9/18 - 9/25 10-18-soupnazi

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my email today! Ordered 3/27, scheduled for 9/18, 2-door OBX in eruption green (no sas), high package, with the advanced transfer case and rear locker.

But I'm still a little skeptical of it being built, because of the impending strike and the elimination of the 2-door OBX for MY24. Any '24 order I would make would have to be completely different, and either lose a bunch of features I wanted or cost 6-7K more. But it feels weird that they might go so far as to blend a 2-door OBX a week before the contract deadline and then just never build it.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my email today! Ordered 3/27, scheduled for 9/18, 2-door OBX in eruption green (no sas), high package, with the advanced transfer case and rear locker.

But I'm still a little skeptical of it being built, because of the impending strike and the elimination of the 2-door OBX for MY24. Any '24 order I would make would have to be completely different, and either lose a bunch of features I wanted or cost 6-7K more. But it feels weird that they might go so far as to blend a 2-door OBX a week before the contract deadline and then just never build it.
They may be pushing discontinued models out. A lot of antimatter blue was pushed out in the last 2 weeks of '21 production (mine included) as well as cyber orange at the end of '22...

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Barely anyone in here getting scheduled again this week huh? Those numbers of total orders in the bank haven’t moved much the last 2 rounds lol. ‘24MY here we come…praying my build is one of the first down the line

bn25168

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Volkswagen GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got an email that my 2 door Big Bend w/ 2.7 is scheduled for production on the week of 09/18/2023

Ordered it on 03/27/2023.

Wife's Bronco in Carbonized Gray Metallic

-----------
Ironically, I'm also picking up a 4 door Badlands Sasquash for my work vehicle tomorrow.

I didn't figure the 2 door would be built this year. Looks like I'm going to have a few Broncos in 2023
Is your 2 door Big Bend you ordered on 3/27 a SAS or non-SAS?

Adtryon

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well I got the good news. I got scheduled for 9/25. BB, 4dr, HT, Mid Pkg, Non-Sas. 2.7L, A4
Sponsored