Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT , 2023/24 Bronco TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm getting sick and tired of waiting too bro. Been carless for a year, can't go buy off lot in LA without a ridiculous markup. Order a Bronco with ZERO constraints cause that's what Ford said to do IF I WANT A 23MY!!! Honestly getting to the point where it ain't worth the headache. I'm getting so frustrated, especially with these people ordered 2 days ago and getting picked up...Really don't get it.
Know its a hell of a trip for you, but I found a Black Diamond, Hardtop, Cactus, Mid, Roof Rails, with steelies. On lot, listed at MSRP in the Memphis TN area.
Sponsored

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Know its a hell of a trip for you, but I found a Black Diamond, Hardtop, Cactus, Mid, Roof Rails, with steelies. On lot, listed at MSRP in the Memphis TN area.
That's lovely man! Wish I could find that out here. It's legit impossible lol

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm guessing because Ford likes money more than customer satisfaction? Remember, Quality is Job #None

1691695175769.png
SOOOOO SAD. Ford discriminates against those who can't break the bank on a car and then slowly increase the price to yet again drive those people out who can't afford a 50k+ car lol...Legal systemic discrimination SAD. You should be ashamed of yourselves FORD. If you didn't want average people owning a bronco, you should've just made the Wildtrack and Badlands trims only and price them like the Land Rover does the Defender lol

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2-door? Did you buy it?

Also, they are always LISTED online at MSRP, but then when you dig deeper or go visit, reality hits you like a sledgehammer.

Ford Bronco Bronco Scheduling This Week (8/10/23) for Production Week 9/11 1691696947086

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
SOOOOO SAD. Ford discriminates against those who can't break the bank on a car and then slowly increase the price to yet again drive those people out who can't afford a 50k+ car lol...Legal systemic discrimination SAD. You should be ashamed of yourselves FORD. If you didn't want average people owning a bronco, you should've just made the Wildtrack and Badlands trims only and price them like the Land Rover does the Defender lol
LOL...Member when the base 2-door Bronco started UNDER $30k????

Ford Bronco Bronco Scheduling This Week (8/10/23) for Production Week 9/11 1691702708571

Sponsored

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LOL...Member when the base 2-door Bronco started UNDER $30k????

Ford Bronco Bronco Scheduling This Week (8/10/23) for Production Week 9/11 1691702708571
Hahahah yep. They were just trying to get people hooked back then...now they can do whatever cause of the demand smh

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How often did the change your order to an earlier date
At first ford said 9/11, then the tracker updated and said 9/1 then changed to 8/28 which it still shows, Ford said today that it’s set to go into production on 9/1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT , 2023/24 Bronco TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2-door? Did you buy it?
Found a few 4Dr and at least one 2dr in the upper Mississippi Valley aka land of corn, All black diamond Mid, and mix of tops. . Most dealers I've talked to around me are either at MSRP, or slightly above on everything but BRaptors. Every written Quote I've got in the last 2 months has been no more than $2500 Over MSRP, and locally the BRaptors are about $5k over.

The dealer I just put in my order from is doing last minute allocation based orders at MSRP, with zero mark up or tint, vin etc, fabric protection BS. I have it in writing that my order will be delivered exactly as it left the plant minus the shipping materials / a wash & NO wax as part of their intake QC processes.

CaliWestKidd

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m out in LA and still waiting for a production date on my 3/27 order.

For the non-LA folks, here’s the type of BS ADM we are dealing with.:mad:

IMG_7839.jpeg

Sponsored

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m out in LA and still waiting for a production date on my 3/27 order.

For the non-LA folks, here’s the type of BS ADM we are dealing with.:mad:

Ford Bronco Bronco Scheduling This Week (8/10/23) for Production Week 9/11 IMG_7839
umm…you realize that is actual MSRP, right?

ultimateone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BB Sas Carbon Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah thats a Wildtrak

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ah damn…..you right.

I stand corrected.
That's just MSRP, BUT if you called them or visited them THEN you would get the seller's price. That's the dealer trick in action. Unless it says "Seller's price" the selling price will not be MSRP...not including accessories though. Can you tell I have been car shopping for the past year? :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco Bronco Scheduling This Week (8/10/23) for Production Week 9/11 1691795048791
Sponsored