First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's just MSRP, BUT if you called them or visited them THEN you would get the seller's price. That's the dealer trick in action. Unless it says "Seller's price" the selling price will not be MSRP...not including accessories though. Can you tell I have been car shopping for the past year? :ROFLMAO:

1691795048791.png
You make a fair point lol. I passed by Norm Reeves Ford in Cerritos, CA and it had bright orange stickers with ADM. I was so sad.
Sponsored

z4nder

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335is 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I heard to expect 23MY production through atleast October. Any guesses on how many more scheduling weeks (chances) of getting a build scheduled?

Airsick

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Edge, Escape, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard to expect 23MY production through atleast October. Any guesses on how many more scheduling weeks (chances) of getting a build scheduled?
I kinda got the feeling that if you don’t have a schedule date by now it’s unlikely that you’re going to get one?

z4nder

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335is 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I kinda got the feeling that if you don’t have a schedule date by now it’s unlikely that you’re going to get one?
Yeah I was getting the same feeling. My dealer had allocations and thought my build had decent chances of getting scheduled for this year. Saw that Shadow Black was exhausted availability this week. Most likely the reason of not getting scheduled this week.

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
4-5 more weeks of scheduling.

Sponsored

Miker002

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At first ford said 9/11, then the tracker updated and said 9/1 then changed to 8/28 which it still shows, Ford said today that it’s set to go into production on 9/1
Mine originally said 9/11 then 8/28 now 8/21 it's like all these folks have been waiting and they keep pushing mine up but then who knows the length of time it will take to get to the dealership, no clue I was hoping for later in the year, mainly because my trade-in has no AC and with this heat wave in the south ugh it's abysmal.

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah I was getting the same feeling. My dealer had allocations and thought my build had decent chances of getting scheduled for this year. Saw that Shadow Black was exhausted availability this week. Most likely the reason of not getting scheduled this week.
Trying to check my status and I believe it is down on the ford site. Checked my builds I had saved and they are showing they are no longer available and to start a new build, on both the bronco and maverick

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine originally said 9/11 then 8/28 now 8/21 it's like all these folks have been waiting and they keep pushing mine up but then who knows the length of time it will take to get to the dealership, no clue I was hoping for later in the year, mainly because my trade-in has no AC and with this heat wave in the south ugh it's abysmal.
Same happened to me, originally 9/11 2 weeks ago then last week updated to 8/28 and now as of 2 days ago I am now 8/21. Also a BD soft top so maybe it’s a BD week thing

Airsick

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Edge, Escape, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone else thinking that with the impending strike that our September build dates are going to be delayed by a good amount? I ran a build for a 24 and it’s less than $1000 difference for a BL/LUX/MIC/Leather/Tow and am wondering if I should just cut bait and order a 24.

cclocke

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a 4 door heritage ordered on 3/30 that was originally scheduled for production on 9/4, then changed to 8/21, then changed back to 9/4, and now changed to 9/11.

Honestly I have no idea if/when its going to get scheduled. I'm somewhat optimistic that it'll be built in MY2023.

Sponsored

astlpaul

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got my window sticker yesterday.
4 door wildtrak, lux, hardtop, entry keypad, slide out tailgate, hot pepper red

blend date 9/12/23
place in line 115/646
rotation # 1399

GrimeTime

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 2023 Outer Banks 4 Door... got a scheduled week of 9/11 way back at July 28. I have a VIN but no Window Sticker.

I'm not very optimistic given the impending strike. We'll see!
Sponsored