First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/1974 F100/1977 Lincoln Cont/2022 Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
So what does this mean for 4 door HE orders? Are they still scheduling them?

SirDapperDom

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone explain the restriction on Shadow Black paint for non-raptors? I know the past few weeks its been exhausted availability for non raptors.
Not sure, but my shadow black BB is scheduled. Keep hope alive!

z4nder

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335is 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure, but my shadow black BB is scheduled. Keep hope alive!
Was it scheduled within the past few weeks? I'm just nervous because my order is a 2-door OBX and reaaaalllly hoping to get scheduled for 23MY since the 2 door OBX is not available for 24MY.

Sponsored

SirDapperDom

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, been
Was it scheduled within the past few weeks? I'm just nervous because my order is a 2-door OBX and reaaaalllly hoping to get scheduled for 23MY since the 2 door OBX is not available for 24MY.

Yep, been scheduled for a few weeks now. I ordered on 6/30 at a Michigan dealership. Could be a factor?

z4nder

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335is 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep, been

Yep, been scheduled for a few weeks now. I ordered on 6/30 at a Michigan dealership. Could be a factor?
Yeah could be. Mine was almost a last minute order. When talking with my dealer I was anticipating a order for 24MY and I was talked into ordering a 23MY as they were confident in it arriving for 23MY. They had the allocation for the order and gave me highest priority they could. So maybe fingers crossed for getting that email Thursday. I just don't know if restriction on Shadow Black is better or worse than being exhausted availability. Never seen something listed as restriction on scheduling notes before.

Adtryon

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They need to give the BB the black steelies and get rid of the crap gray painted wheels.
I wish we had another rim choice.....I would have done that weeks ago to get scheduled before 24'

Sponsored

SoCalRambler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is my trim that I ordered and I've not been scheduled. I'm assuming it just means they want dealers to order more OBX trims for dealer stock.
That makes sense. Given that 3 of the 4 referenced builds are Mid packages, they must want to offload all the 8-inch screens asap.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yep, been

One word. Allocations. Location does means little compared to allocation but allocations are based on regional data.