First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting. I was always under the impression 10 was the best PC a dealer could assign. The more you know!

A 2023 MY Bronco is looking less and less likely at this point.
Ford just changed it from 10 to 3. Now dealers can use 3-19.

Just when you think have something figured out, it changes, lol! Ive learned way more than i ever thought id know about the process over these last 18 months.
Sponsored

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford just changed it from 10 to 3. Now dealers can use 3-19.

Just when you think have something figured out, it changes, lol! Ive learned way more than i ever thought id know about the process over these last 18 months.
Thanks for the heads up!

Perhaps it's time to hound my dealer for an updated PC. I have been sitting at a 10 since I ordered.

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the heads up!

Perhaps it's time to hound my dealer for an updated PC. I have been sitting at a 10 since I ordered.
You are most welcome! I’d give them a call and see if they bumped you up. I’m hoping you get your build week/VIN on Thursday!

danf

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars and trucks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think it continues to be a shit show. Seems like some folks might get their MY23 builds in 2024 and well past the MY24 transition due to seemingly endless delays across the board. Sounds like some of the seat belt recall people could be in this boat.

I have a 23 order in, but I don't want a 23 at this point.

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think it continues to be a shit show. Seems like some folks might get their MY23 builds in 2024 and well past the MY24 transition due to seemingly endless delays across the board. Sounds like some of the seat belt recall people could be in this boat.

I have a 23 order in, but I don't want a 23 at this point.
If I don't get mine I'm hoping maybe the rumored PHEV will be on deck.

Sponsored

danf

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars and trucks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I don't get mine I'm hoping maybe the rumored PHEV will be on deck.
Yep. Ideally a 2 door. Both Jeep and Ford need to ditch the 2 door rear seat and put some batteries back there. But that won't happen. Jeep seems to be going toward a 2 dr EV. Who knows with Bronco. I would imagine Ford would want a chunk of the 4xe success. Would 24 be the year? The way things have been going, probably not. Boggles my mind that PHEV wasn't in the initial roll out given the entire industry's direction.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the heads up!

Worthwhile to note that the priority code only matters relative to other orders at your dealer.

So if you are priority code 10 and everyone else is priority 19, then you already have the highest priority at your dealer and having them lower it to priority code 3 has no effect. Likewise if everyone else is priority code 3, then everyone has the same priority (and thus no one truly gets priority).

What your dealer uses for their priority codes also has no impact on your order compared to other dealers. If Dealer A sets all of their orders to 3 and Dealer B sets all of their orders to 19, then everyone at both dealer A and dealer B have the same priority.

Reason why I bring this up is because last year everyone read online that if your priority code was 10 you would get your Bronco faster… so naturally a lot of people called up their dealer to lower their priority code. Many dealers got bombarded with so many phone calls they just went through all of their orders and set them all to 10 so they would stop getting bothered. But since everyone was set to 10 all of those people who called to have their order changed inadvertently did absolutely nothing to help them get their order faster.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Worthwhile to note that the priority code only matters relative to other orders at your dealer.

So if you are priority code 10 and everyone else is priority 19, then you already have the highest priority at your dealer and having them lower it to priority code 3 has no effect. Likewise if everyone else is priority code 3, then everyone has the same priority (and thus no one truly gets priority).

What your dealer uses for their priority codes also has no impact on your order compared to other dealers. If Dealer A sets all of their orders to 3 and Dealer B sets all of their orders to 19, then everyone at both dealer A and dealer B have the same priority.

Reason why I bring this up is because last year everyone read online that if your priority code was 10 you would get your Bronco faster… so naturally a lot of people called up their dealer to lower their priority code. Many dealers got bombarded with so many phone calls they just went through all of their orders and set them all to 10 so they would stop getting bothered. But since everyone was set to 10 all of those people who called to have their order changed inadvertently did absolutely nothing to help them get their order faster.
Everyone.......Please read what Bryan said. The detail is subtle but important. Being a PC 3 at your dealer may not get you your vehicle any sooner than a person with a PC of 19 at another dealer.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks. Holding out hope for my 8/28 2 door HE build. I haven't been bumped but several earlier August folks have been pushed another 2 months...pretty concerning that another situation might happen like the Maverick where some VINs don't get made in their model year after all. But we'll see!
Just got pushed to 10/2. Not looking great!

Bronco_Parkin

Base
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m excited they’re doing regular scheduling this week. I’ll go to bed excited and I’ll wake up with no scheduled emails again, at least for the Bronco. Dealer called and said my F150 Raptor order was finally getting picked up for the week of July 31. So I’m at least expecting that email tomorrow. I have a feeling though I’ll be let down by Ford once again though haha.

Sponsored

broncolado

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered a 2.7 BB dual top on March 27...starting to doubt I'm getting a '23.
Same! I’m seeing soft tops get scheduled, but no 2.7 BB Hardtops. Frustrating seeing people order last month and get scheduled.

broncolado

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone know when the 23MY ends and 24MY begins? Having a hard time finding that info.

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know when the 23MY ends and 24MY begins? Having a hard time finding that info.
I don’t think it’s been released yet, just speculation at this point. Hoping to get the word from Ford soon.

ultimateone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BB Sas Carbon Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend