Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Was it scheduled within the past few weeks? I'm just nervous because my order is a 2-door OBX and reaaaalllly hoping to get scheduled for 23MY since the 2 door OBX is not available for 24MY.
I would switch colors and then when it scheduled change it back to Shadow Black. No guarantee it will work so pick a color you are okay with but you only have a this month scheduling (happening this week) and maybe next month.
Sponsored

z4nder

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335is 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would switch colors and then when it scheduled change it back to Shadow Black. No guarantee it will work so pick a color you are okay with but you only have a this month scheduling (happening this week) and maybe next month.
Thanks for the info! I was debating on changing the color as I noticed Shadow Black has been an issue as of late. But wasn’t sure with order banks closed if changes can even be made to orders.

CarbonGrayBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealership left me a voicemail and said that Ford is moving unscheduled 2023 orders to 2024 and I need to call because my 2.7 Big Bend can’t be ordered for 2024…kind of feel like he’s BSing me about the orders being moved since that doesn’t jibe with what I’ve been reading here. At this point I’m getting my deposit back and trying to find something similar to my order on a lot somewhere.

z4nder

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealership left me a voicemail and said that Ford is moving unscheduled 2023 orders to 2024 and I need to call because my 2.7 Big Bend can’t be ordered for 2024…kind of feel like he’s BSing me about the orders being moved since that doesn’t jibe with what I’ve been reading here. At this point I’m getting my deposit back and trying to find something similar to my order on a lot somewhere.
It could be how the dealer has decided to use its remaining/future allocations? My dealer told me that Ford would let them know how much allocation they will have for the rest of the year once the order banks open. It could be BS or they have more orders than remaining allocations for 23MY.

z4nder

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got confirmation on my color change with my dealer this morning. Hoping for the slightest chance of getting that email tomorrow... My original color pick was Oxford White and decided against it and went with Shadow Black last minute. Should of stuck with my gut since there's been issues with Shadow Black lately lol.

Sponsored

DrTiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
and if the UAW strike occurs, all bets are off as to assembly dates... Ford suppose to go on strike Sept 17th, and from what I hear is that they have the white collars in learning the assembly process.....
I would rather just wait then have a bunch of pencil pushers building my Bronco, lol

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Changes can be made to 2023 orders? I wish there was something I could modify with my 2.7 Big Bend non-SAS order to get it into production.
Add SAS. They are short standard BB wheels right now.

Bronco_OBX23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is it very probable to get a 4 door outer banks with high package and hard top to get scheduled this week?

Last edited:

Sponsored

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Changes can be made to 2023 orders? I wish there was something I could modify with my 2.7 Big Bend non-SAS order to get it into production.
You might be surprised. We have 4 Big Bend orders and all are previewing for scheduling this week. I'm hoping for the best for you. I will say they will try to get all 2 door Order Banks and Big Bend 2.7L scheduled if they can. I saw them schedule all of our Mavericks with colors that were being discontinued. They tend to try and focus on discontinued configurations.

Gregorian haydelis

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been waiting to get my white outer banks hard top lux scheduled since 5/6

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven't heard zip from my dealer about moving unscheduled orders over to 2024. When I've called they've told me they haven't received marching orders yet. I placed a new order for a 24 with another dealership when banks reopened. If I'm not picked for these last couple scheduling cycles then I'm canceling my original order and getting my deposit back.

DrTiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't heard zip from my dealer about moving unscheduled orders over to 2024. When I've called they've told me they haven't received marching orders yet. I placed a new order for a 24 with another dealership when banks reopened. If I'm not picked for these last couple scheduling cycles then I'm canceling my original order and getting my deposit back.
My dealer assured me that any unfulfilled '23 orders will be moved to 24 AND will be placed in the front of the line ahead of any previously ordered '24s

DrTiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ANNNNNND I just got a Sept 18th build date. Maybe UAW and Ford need a arbitrator?
Sponsored