First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based off the fact Job 2 is starting soon, does anyone know when production will officially end for 23MY?

I'm becoming increasingly afraid (and also more accepting) that my order will be cancelled because of the fact I ordered a unicorn. Still going to put my 2024 order in but wanted to know when the "last chance" for 2023 emails will be
I think they said end of October. Is your build in your signature? If so what makes yours an unicorn since for the past month weā€™ve seen that exact build get scheduled multiple times.
Sponsored

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think your dealer is at fault for you more than ford. Sounds like your dealer took your order despite having full order banks for multiple model years.
There are plenty of folks just like me and many have even been waiting longer.

If Ford really wanted to make it right, they could have fulfilled all reservations FIRST regardless of dealer allocation. Clear out all the reservations before re-opening the order banks like they did a month and a half ago. They would keep the hardcore fans happy as those were the ones reserving the Bronco. They stopped taking reservations, but continued to take orders which made no sense.

While people that have waited and received their Bronco after 2+ years love them, I'm sure most have no love for the process that Ford put in place.

My dealer has been communicative and helpful the entire time. Unfortunately, dealers are at the mercy of the process Ford put in place. Not all dealers are monsters... šŸ˜

pilot_ims

Wildtrak
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think they said end of October. Is your build in your signature? If so what makes yours an unicorn since for the past month weā€™ve seen that exact build get scheduled multiple times.
Maybe I've missed it in the weekly scheduling, but 2DR/WildtrakSas/High package didnt seem to be built. I've only seen Base, Everglades, Badlands w/Optional Wheels (Unless I'm understanding that wrong which is entirely possible)

Brianā€™sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe I've missed it in the weekly scheduling, but 2DR/WildtrakSas/High package didnt seem to be built. I've only seen Base, Everglades, Badlands w/Optional Wheels (Unless I'm understanding that wrong which is entirely possible)
Everything but Base, Everglades, optional wheels are being scheduled, those three are balanced out for the year and wonā€™t be scheduled. If you look at the scheduling email threads for each week youā€™ll see whatā€™s getting built, mostly Badlands and Wildtraks.

pilot_ims

Wildtrak
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Everything but Base, Everglades, optional wheels are being scheduled, those three are balanced out for the year and wonā€™t be scheduled. If you look at the scheduling email threads for each week youā€™ll see whatā€™s getting built, mostly Badlands and Wildtraks.
So I've been completely misreading whats being built, of course šŸ˜‚ Thanks for letting me know lmao

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can someone explain what ā€œbalanced outā€ and J1 and J2 mean exactly?
Balanced out I believe means no more scheduled to be built this year. J1 and j2 mean job one and 2 separated by half year increments. They are converting between job sets in July for the week that would have normally been scheduled possibly?

Epenney

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

all reservation holders had to pay a $100 deposit. I assume you are not a reservation holder. Donā€™t worry, your dealer should deduct $100 from the final price when you take delivery.

Thanks yes I've had a reservation for a few years now... thanks for the info!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Interesting. Reservation holders paid $100 at the time when the reservation was made. You better check to see if this was the case for you. If yes, I am not sure why you were charged for a 2nd $100 deposit

Thanks yes I've had a reservation for a few years now... thanks for the info!

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based off the fact Job 2 is starting soon, does anyone know when production will officially end for 23MY?

I'm becoming increasingly afraid (and also more accepting) that my order will be cancelled because of the fact I ordered a unicorn. Still going to put my 2024 order in but wanted to know when the "last chance" for 2023 emails will be
This vehicle with the exception of the mod bumper is priced below MSRP at my dealership Two Rivers Ford in Nashville TN see my post about 4 broncos priced below MSRP

Sponsored

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bummer.

Do dealers get their next month's allocation numbers starting with next week's scheduling? Or are we still on the current month?

AMD13

Outer Banks
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1986 Bronco, 2002 Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bummer.

Do dealers get their next month's allocation numbers starting with next week's scheduling? Or are we still on the current month?
I could be mistaken but I believe the dealers already have their allocations for all of MY23.

abz

Black Diamond
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I could be mistaken but I believe the dealers already have their allocations for all of MY23.
interesting... my dealer says they got allocations throughout the year when I asked how many Ford gave them

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I think you're right regarding quantity for the whole year... but they are distributed across the year with how many are scheduled each month. That was what my question was ā€” which week will have scheduling for the next bunch of allocated orders?
Sponsored