Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aprilia V4 Tuono
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an oder from 1/2/22 that had not yet scheduled. I got an email from my dealer this week and the title was: "The final steps of your Bronco order". The body of the email started with:
"CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING ONE OF THE LUCKY FEW WHO WILL SOON OWN A 2023 BRONCO!"
I replied that I hadn't heard anything from Ford or the dealership about getting scheduled and I was confused what the email was all about.
The dealer replied that I had been scheduled in mid May and my build week was 6/23/23.
I'm thrilled to finally get scheduled, but I'm amazed how this whole experience consistently disappoints.
Sponsored

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven’t see many black diamonds scheduled at all. Place an order 3/27/23 , haven’t gotten any updates. Hopefully there will be some scheduled before they hault scheduling for 2023 model.
Mine luckily got scheduled and just got built. Should be on lot soon. Hang in there, you’ll get yours built. I’ve seen a few black diamonds scheduled. As long as you don’t have too many constraints. Good luck!

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This build to ship seems extremely fast, have they gotten much better with this or is this a normal turn around now? Curious as I’m scheduled build 7/17 when to actually expect it etc
I was also expecting much longer but my local Dealer has indicated fairly quick turnaround from build to on the lot. Typically about a few weeks right now even with rail. Could just be here in VA, but good news. Mine was just built and may arrive next week. Hope yours is quick too!

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered about the most basic BD you can on 27 March: 2 door, hard top, automatic, advanced. That's it. My build date is next week. Was a little disconcerting to see all those Sasquatches get scheduled, but I'm not complaining.
Also have black Diamond built this week. Let me know when yours hits your dealers lot! Looking pretty quick these days. Good luck

Cstett

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also have black Diamond built this week. Let me know when yours hits your dealers lot! Looking pretty quick these days. Good luck
What’s crazy to be is that some people who are scheduled week of 6/19 already shows ”in production” and I’m scheduled for that same week but haven’t gotten my window sticker yet Nor ”in production” Interesting…

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was also expecting much longer but my local Dealer has indicated fairly quick turnaround from build to on the lot. Typically about a few weeks right now even with rail. Could just be here in VA, but good news. Mine was just built and may arrive next week. Hope yours is quick too!
Thank you! I’m in ohio so next state over, wonder if that means truck

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What’s crazy to be is that some people who are scheduled week of 6/19 already shows ”in production” and I’m scheduled for that same week but haven’t gotten my window sticker yet Nor ”in production” Interesting…
So weird to me also, I got the email on 6/1 stating 7/17 build week. Then tracker never updated and just said order confirmed, but then last night switched to scheduled week of 7/19 but does not say in production

Last edited:

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tracker is telling me it's currently in production, and dealer (Columbine Ford - Rifle, CO) tells me 4-6 weeks for shipment. We'll see. At this point, I don't feel too anxious about getting it, even if it's more than 6 weeks (as long as that's just the shipment).

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So weird to me also, I got the email on 6/1 stating 6/17 build week. Then tracker never updated and just said order confirmed, but then last night switched to scheduled week of 6/19 but does not say in production
You will enter Production 1 week prior to your build date. If you are scheduled for next week, but not until Thursday or Friday, you’ll have your Window Sticker and enter production by the end of this week.

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What ever you do, let's just keep our fingers crossed the Black Diamonds keep rolling out! I have one on order from 5/20 and a backup ordered on 6/2 (dealer with an allocation that time). Both orders were confirmed with Ford within minutes of dealer entering them. Job #2, MY23. Priority Code 19.

I have a lease on my present vehicle that comes up in November, so I'm hoping beyond hope the timing is close to getting something scheduled, produced, and shipped by then. But, hey, if not, I'm looking at MY24.

BD, 2dr, 2.7, SAS, MIC, 321A standard equip, Iconic Silver

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You will enter Production 1 week prior to your build date. If you are scheduled for next week, but not until Thursday or Friday, you’ll have your Window Sticker and enter production by the end of this week.
Cool thanks for explaining that!!

Dmiller467

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine luckily got scheduled and just got built. Should be on lot soon. Hang in there, you’ll get yours built. I’ve seen a few black diamonds scheduled. As long as you don’t have too many constraints. Good luck!
Congrats. Curious what was your build ? The only major constraint I had on my build was hardtop and also had tow package but can’t remember if that was a major constraint item.
Sponsored