William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Production weeks are scheduled out to the third week of July if I remember correctly. Those of you with build dates, please stop worrying.

The Lux thing seems like if there is an order in the system with a build date, but no window sticker, a dealership can change a high package to a lux package -- my guess.

I'm guessing Ford is waiting to schedule to see if they get the MOD top problems resolved so the production slots at the end of July remain open to start building HEs.
I hope you're a good guesser! My HE is on its 11th push back for a build date which is now 7/31. Job 1 for the Rangers is 8/7 and no telling what the line is going to look like.
Sponsored

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm out like trout anyway. My dealer finally shared that they only have about 70 allocations left for 2023, and have 3 times that in the banks. Across all models.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Production weeks are scheduled out to the third week of July if I remember correctly. Those of you with build dates, please stop worrying.

The Lux thing seems like if there is an order in the system with a build date, but no window sticker, a dealership can change a high package to a lux package -- my guess.

I'm guessing Ford is waiting to schedule to see if they get the MOD top problems resolved so the production slots at the end of July remain open to start building HEs.

I emailed and text the dealership so hopefully they can input Lux. I asked for Lux and mod bumper but they said constraints they can’t add them. I figure worth a shot to ask paying about $70k for my dream car that I’ll get once in my life to try, I can always add a bumper but not add adaptive cruise or the other features. I’ll be happy I think regardless but hoping this is possible!

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm out like trout anyway. My dealer finally shared that they only have about 70 allocations left for 2023, and have 3 times that in the banks. Across all models.
So your dealer was holding out on telling you this info too? My dealer seems pretty small so probably not a ton of allocations but I was one of the first 3/27 orders placed so I’m hoping I’m good. They still won’t tell me any allocation details though

Sponsored

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So your dealer was holding out on telling you this info too? My dealer seems pretty small so probably not a ton of allocations but I was one of the first 3/27 orders placed so I’m hoping I’m good. They still won’t tell me any allocation details though
Yup! They have been awesome EXCEPT for withholding that one piece of info until I really pressed them. I didn't put anything down to order, so I'm fine with whatever happens. COVP and everything else was done perfectly. I Even have a signed PO guaranteeing no markup at delivery.

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

No, Ford is not scheduling orders for two weeks because like other major manufacturers they shut down to do maintenance and other stuff. Growing up in Peoria, IL, home of Caterpillar and having a father who worked for them, he always had the last two weeks of July off for summer shut down and I’m sure Ford is no different. I’d wager that next week should see scheduling and the dates will be out into August.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No, Ford is not scheduling orders for two weeks because like other major manufacturers they shut down to do maintenance and other stuff. Growing up in Peoria, IL, home of Caterpillar and having a father who worked for them, he always had the last two weeks of July off for summer shut down and I’m sure Ford is no different. I’d wager that next week should see scheduling and the dates will be out into August.
MAP is shut down the week of 7/3, Bronco Job 2 is supposed to start 7/10 and '24 Ranger Job 1 is supposed to start 8/7. There's a few of us already pushed back to 7/31 but plenty scattered throughout July and yes, some even for the week they're supposed to be shut down so there's no rhyme or reason to any of this.

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's okay to love your Bronco order and loathe Ford, right??
Ford Bronco No Bronco Scheduling This Week (6/15/23) 1686615126306

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MAP is shut down the week of 7/3, Bronco Job 2 is supposed to start 7/10 and '24 Ranger Job 1 is supposed to start 8/7. There's a few of us already pushed back to 7/31 but plenty scattered throughout July and yes, some even for the week they're supposed to be shut down so there's no rhyme or reason to any of this.
Does Job 1 for Ranger mean production or run up to production with the initial runs off the line tested for quality? At this point any date in July or August is going to be suspicious and probably can’t be trusted.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Does Job 1 for Ranger mean production or run up to production with the initial runs off the line tested for quality? At this point any date in July or August is going to be suspicious and probably can’t be trusted.
IIRC '24 Rangers were supposed to start 7/10 and got pushed to 8/7. Job 1 should be production and pretty sure I've seen line pics of initial runs but don't follow the Ranger forum close enough to give you an answer.

ConstBroncoNC

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are Rangers built as the same plant as the Bronco? This can’t be good news for Bronco orders that don’t have build dates.

Last edited:

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It would be nice if they get our top issue or whatever figured out in the next couple of weeks so they can build a batch of Heritage 2 doors before Job 1 starts on the Ranger. You know demand will be strong for the new model.

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey @Ford

The KC Claycomo plant is cranking out F150s like the earth is ending tomorrow. The dealership lots are literally overrun with them and are selling below msrp.

Think next time you build a vehicle, like the Bronco, that some have been waiting on for two years, how about looking into building them at more than one plant? You know, Planning 101.

I don’t know. Just thinking out loud….

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Are Rangers built as the same plant as the Bronco? This can’t be good news for Bronco orders that don’t have build dates.
The Bronco is based on the Ranger and yes, both are built at the Michigan Assembly Plant. They've been building both this whole time and I don't the mix but issues with the new Ranger could slow the line overall so let's hope it's smooth.
Sponsored