First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is hard to say what is in "Job 2" without being an insider. Job 2 will contain a number of design changes both coordinated and uncoordinated that did not meet the criteria to be included in Job 1. It could be a lot of things, but mostly things that 99% of customers will not notice. The only exception is product features that were not ready for Job 1 a.k.a "added starters", which are kind of the opposite of "balance out", customers will notice the feature, but they won't really know if it is a Job 1 or a Job 2 feature.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welp, here's hoping I get my stupid little subwoofer, at least.

Epenney

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Weird, I got a $100 charge on my credit card from my dealer a few weeks ago and now an email from Ford:

YOUR BRONCO ORDER HAS BEEN UPDATED.
EARL, your order has been updated for your 2023 Ford BRONCO. If you have any questions about this update, please contact your dealer or click here to access our customer support options.​
Does anyone have any idea why?

Sponsored

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks Silverback...our resident rock star.

On the bright side, at least we know where we stand this week. This week will be the 100 week of my journey. Thanks for the memories Ford Corporate!

I think Ford gave up on the little "Sorey, eh" gifts as even they probably didn't think the waiting time would be this bad and ran out of ideas... :ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco No Bronco scheduling this week (5/18/23) 1684196278199

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
all reservation holders had to pay a $100 deposit. I assume you are not a reservation holder. Don’t worry, your dealer should deduct $100 from the final price when you take delivery.

Weird, I got a $100 charge on my credit card from my dealer a few weeks ago and now an email from Ford:

YOUR BRONCO ORDER HAS BEEN UPDATED.
EARL, your order has been updated for your 2023 Ford BRONCO. If you have any questions about this update, please contact your dealer or click here to access our customer support options.​

Does anyone have any idea why?

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks Silverback...our resident rock star.

On the bright side, at least we know where we stand this week. This week will be the 100 week of my journey. Thanks for the memories Ford Corporate!

I think Ford gave up on the little "Sorey, eh" gifts as even they probably didn't think the waiting time would be this bad and ran out of ideas... :ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco No Bronco scheduling this week (5/18/23) 1684196278199
I think your dealer is at fault for you more than ford. Sounds like your dealer took your order despite having full order banks for multiple model years.

pilot_ims

Wildtrak
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Based off the fact Job 2 is starting soon, does anyone know when production will officially end for 23MY?

I'm becoming increasingly afraid (and also more accepting) that my order will be cancelled because of the fact I ordered a unicorn. Still going to put my 2024 order in but wanted to know when the "last chance" for 2023 emails will be