Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wonder if this has anything to do with them being behind and all the people stuck in "In Production" purgatory. Maybe they're trying to give themselves a few buffer weeks to sort things out.
Sponsored

Bronco_Parkin

Base
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm out like trout anyway. My dealer finally shared that they only have about 70 allocations left for 2023, and have 3 times that in the banks. Across all models.
Omg that’s absolutely insane! We bought a Bronco Sport for my mom a few weeks after order banks open again in March. I was BSing with the manager and asked him what their orders had looked like on the Broncos now that they opened up the orders he said “we only had two not get scheduled when the orders opened back up, both HE and they didn’t want to change it. So far we’ve put in 7 additional orders, I feel confident they’ll all be built this year if the current trend continues”. I’ve ordered and bought two broncos through them. Each took roughly 5 months from order to me driving it away.

Whisky&Rocks

Badlands
First Name
Page
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, Ford is not scheduling orders for two weeks because like other major manufacturers they shut down to do maintenance and other stuff. Growing up in Peoria, IL, home of Caterpillar and having a father who worked for them, he always had the last two weeks of July off for summer shut down and I’m sure Ford is no different. I’d wager that next week should see scheduling and the dates will be out into August.
I got a production scheduled email on June 1 with a build date of July 24 so we'll see how that goes. My grandfather worked as a millwright at Ford's Cleveland plant for 20+ years and while many other plant workers got those two weeks off, he was working making bank doing all the maintenance. He's 98 now, but I asked him last week when they had the plant shut down and he said early-mid July but that it varied a little bit every year.

2 Tall Ones

Outer Banks
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 series BMW conv.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My OBX went into Production on 4/27. No updates since. Talked to my dealer yesterday and they are telling me that there are 5000 builds sitting on a lot somewhere completed waiting for final inspection.

2 Tall Ones

Outer Banks
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 series BMW conv.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Omg that’s absolutely insane! We bought a Bronco Sport for my mom a few weeks after order banks open again in March. I was BSing with the manager and asked him what their orders had looked like on the Broncos now that they opened up the orders he said “we only had two not get scheduled when the orders opened back up, both HE and they didn’t want to change it. So far we’ve put in 7 additional orders, I feel confident they’ll all be built this year if the current trend continues”. I’ve ordered and bought two broncos through them. Each took roughly 5 months from order to me driving it away.
wow! I ordered my OBX on Jan 5, 2022. Still waiting.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My OBX went into Production on 4/27. No updates since. Talked to my dealer yesterday and they are telling me that there are 5000 builds sitting on a lot somewhere completed waiting for final inspection.
My dealer said """ 🍻🍻

ConstBroncoNC

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wasn’t there a recall for seat belts or something? Would that be the hold up?

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What to do when a dealer starts to ignore you and not return calls?...Currently have an order placed and they say they have allocations but won't be clear when I ask about my trim. A new dealership says they have an allocation slot open for my build and don't have any orders in their system for that build, I would just need to transfer my current over over to their location....Is it time to take my business elsewhere?

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What to do when a dealer starts to ignore you and not return calls?...Currently have an order placed and they say they have allocations but won't be clear when I ask about my trim. A new dealership says they have an allocation slot open for my build and don't have any orders in their system for that build, I would just need to transfer my current over over to their location....Is it time to take my business elsewhere?
Which dealership are you going to in LA and which one said they have allocations? Asking because I'm also LA.

Perhaps a visit to the showroom and ask them in person where they can't ignore you?

Bama16

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's this mean for people like myself with build dates of 6/12? My tracking shows in production since 6/5.

Also if I'm not mistaken there wasn't anything scheduled last week also. 2 weeks in a row with nothing scheduled doesn't seem great to me
I had a production date of 6/9 as well. If you go check your modules and they are populating you should be ok. Your in better shape if it shows a tear tag.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/asbuilt

Sponsored

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bama16

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

my tear tag populated this morning
It should update on your build Friday. Mine still shows in production currently. Hopefully both of ours will show built and ready for the next step.. With mine honestly I was expecting a year from my order date of 3/27. Still not out of the woods yet but the fact you and I both received tear tags is a very good sign

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree. Mine is coming to East Coast by rail and I know that could delay arrival quite a bit. Plus always read at this point the tracker is somewhat useless. Really just have to sit back and wait and cross our fingers.

It should update on your build Friday. Mine still shows in production currently. Hopefully both of ours will show built and ready for the next step.. With mine honestly I was expecting a year from my order date of 3/27. Still not out of the woods yet but the fact you and I both received tear tags is a very good sign

Bama16

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree. Mine is coming to East Coast by rail and I know that could delay arrival quite a bit. Plus always read at this point the tracker is somewhat useless. Really just have to sit back and wait and cross our fingers.
Mine will be coming by rail as well and you’re right on that. Could be July or even August-September. Really no way of knowing. I’m hoping they’ll send a photo of mine from the assembly line like I know they do on some of these but not all.
Sponsored