Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hard top for 2/Dr has never been a constraint.
What makes the 2 door a constraint then? I was under the impression it was because of the hard top. That’s the only thing that makes sense since the hard top for 4 door is also a constraint
Sponsored

2022BD

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What makes the 2 door a constraint then? I was under the impression it was because of the hard top. That’s the only thing that makes sense since the hard top for 4 door is also a constraint
The normal, SAS, Wildtrak etc. I know there was a percentage graph out months back mentioning 10% 2/doors. People miss read. What it meant was 10% won’t be built. 90% will be. My 2dr BD, no SAS, only add is mod bumper, rubber mats, went into production 5/31, built 5/31 and shipped yesterday.
Good luck bro!

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received my build date of July 24 with VIN, ordered March 27. I looked it up on the vehicle tracker, and it only shows my order has been accepted. How long does it take for the tracker to update and show the build date?
It will enter Production 1 week before your build date.

stev3french

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went up to my dealer today to make a minor change to my order and see a new line item in the print out saying Job#2 which is interesting. Must be they plan to make it during Job #2? No idea when, but its the first I had seen this on the order print out. Ordered one of the 2dr allocations at my dealer middle of April this year.

Ford Bronco No Bronco Scheduling This Week (6/8/23) 1686168379403

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The normal, SAS, Wildtrak etc. I know there was a percentage graph out months back mentioning 10% 2/doors. People miss read. What it meant was 10% won’t be built. 90% will be. My 2dr BD, no SAS, only add is mod bumper, rubber mats, went into production 5/31, built 5/31 and shipped yesterday.
Good luck bro!
That’s not what the 10% means, it means if you have fifty allocated units you get five 2drs and that’s because the MIC is the only top and Ford can only make so many so that was probably the main driver for them being constrained to 10% of total production. Yes people are getting there 2drs built and delivered but when you look at the total of number of Broncos it’s about 10%. Look at the Granger thread and look at the pictures, mostly 4drs.

Sponsored

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Long story short, kind of lol. Found my exact build on a lot, trying to get them to do MSRP or a 5k max over...They said they'd work with me if I transfer my current order over to them. The conversation then led to their allocations and if they have an allocation spot open for my BD trim (they said yes and no one has a BD order in their system).

Now my question for the group is: Should I transfer my order to the new dealership? Current dealer isn't being clear or open to their allocation for my trim (all they say is, we have enough allocations) BUT BRO I know how this works...DO YOU HAVE ALLOCATIONS FOR MY BD TRIM?!?! (goes silent) Been trying to get calls back from the head of sales and crickets...I think I really should put the pressure on them and warn them about this new dealer saying they have a slot for my build...DO I MAKE THE JUMP?! I think I could get a straight forward answer from current dealer with this news...But also don't want to make the jump and get boned lol. WHAT YALL THINK?!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Long story short, kind of lol. Found my exact build on a lot, trying to get them to do MSRP or a 5k max over...They said they'd work with me if I transfer my current order over to them. The conversation then led to their allocations and if they have an allocation spot open for my BD trim (they said yes and no one has a BD order in their system).

Now my question for the group is: Should I transfer my order to the new dealership? Current dealer isn't being clear or open to their allocation for my trim (all they say is, we have enough allocations) BUT BRO I know how this works...DO YOU HAVE ALLOCATIONS FOR MY BD TRIM?!?! (goes silent) Been trying to get calls back from the head of sales and crickets...I think I really should put the pressure on them and warn them about this new dealer saying they have a slot for my build...DO I MAKE THE JUMP?! I think I could get a straight forward answer from current dealer with this news...But also don't want to make the jump and get boned lol. WHAT YALL THINK?!
You can't transfer your order to another dealer but you can cancel your current order if it's not scheduled and order with them.

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can't transfer your order to another dealer but you can cancel your current order if it's not scheduled and order with them.

Are you sure? This dealer told me I’d just have to contact Ford’s customer service. Again I don’t have the full details…BUT I think I can go to my current dealer and put some pressure on them to be more open about their allocations than losing a sale outright for “being secretive”….Right? Just look for all avenues of advice at this point.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Are you sure? This dealer told me I’d just have to contact Ford’s customer service. Again I don’t have the full details…BUT I think I can go to my current dealer and put some pressure on them to be more open about their allocations than losing a sale outright for “being secretive”….Right? Just look for all avenues of advice at this point.
Pretty sure but give them a call ...

Bronco Support Team 1-800-334-4375

Ford Motor Company (800) 392-3673

100% honest with you ... your dealer doesn't care if he loses your sale, there's still a backlog of Bronco customers out there and if they have an allocation they'll gladly roll it to the next customer. Your dealer should also have their estimated allocation breakout and they don't have to share it so it depends on if you trust them when they say you're good or not. I'd politely ask in person to see the sales manager and see if they'll give you a little more proof and a rough timeline based on those allocations.

My opinion is that you don't go in over eager to the dealer that has your build, if you've already offered 5k over sticker then it's hard to backtrack to MSRP when they know you have more in your pocket.

Either way good luck

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pretty sure but give them a call ...

Bronco Support Team 1-800-334-4375

Ford Motor Company (800) 392-3673

100% honest with you ... your dealer doesn't care if he loses your sale, there's still a backlog of Bronco customers out there and if they have an allocation they'll gladly roll it to the next customer. Your dealer should also have their estimated allocation breakout and they don't have to share it so it depends on if you trust them when they say you're good or not. I'd politely ask in person to see the sales manager and see if they'll give you a little more proof and a rough timeline based on those allocations.

My opinion is that you don't go in over eager to the dealer that has your build, if you've already offered 5k over sticker then it's hard to backtrack to MSRP when they know you have more in your pocket.

Either way good luck

Really appreciate the feedback here! And yeah the dealer now with my build is already putting it through their "upgrades" at end of day. I was hoping it was still in transit to give me some time to play the game a bit with my dealer and to get the finances completely in order...Now I'm just really looking at switching my order to the dealership that was open with their allocations, knowing I will get scheduled faster than my dealer who is being very quiet on letting me know if my build has an allocation spot with them...My best hope is that my current dealer is open and honest with me about the situation at hand.

Sponsored

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any word if we can expect some scheduling next week?

Also, I fail to see why a dealership would refuse to divulge their allocations. What are they achieving by not communicating that to customers?

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any word if we can expect some scheduling next week?

Also, I fail to see why a dealership would refuse to divulge their allocations. What are they achieving by not communicating that to customers?

That’s what one would think but some dealers work in mysterious ways. AKA wanting to get an order in knowing they’ll get the sale one way or another if the buyer backs out.

First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Colorado LT / 2023 Bronco BD Sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I put an order in back in March of this year and have still been looking on lots to see if any dealerships had a build close to mine available. There were a few, but they always had a market adjustment and/or wouldn't take A/Z Plan. I turned down a lot of Broncos that were almost my exact build because they had market adjustments and/or wouldn't take A/Z Plan because I knew I would eventually have one built. I ended up finding a Bronco at a dealership nearby that only had a 1k market adjustment and took A/Z Plan. When I got there, they dropped the 1k market adjustment. I'm glad I didn't jump on the first one that was close to my build because I would have paid way more than I should have.

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So does scheduling begin again on or after 6/9? Reading the report, does Ford’s production week run from Thursday to Thursday?

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So does scheduling begin again on or after 6/9? Reading the report, does Ford’s production week run from Thursday to Thursday?
Usually, on Monday or Tuesday someone will make a post like this one letting us know if there will be scheduling or not. Scheduling emails (if scheduling happens) hit inboxes Thursday morning.
Sponsored