AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Alpha1_Silverback Any idea if there are there still a ton of granger and Stephens orders unscheduled? Is that where the allocations are short regarding outstanding orders?

Seems they both had a boatload scheduled a few weeks ago. Are they done getting allocations for 23?

Asking for the rest of us that ordered from dealers that do/ should have the allocations to fill outstanding orders.
I do not know how many orders are left or how many allocations they have remaining. But each dealership should know how many they have left for 23MY. They should also know ABOUT how many of the major constraints they have allocations for as well. Obviously, this is an estimate and by no means set in stone. This is why some dealerships have told their customers to hold fast or change an order to remove the 3 deadly sins.

For example, and I'm just pulling from memory, as I do not have my numbers in front of me, but I have like 25 allocations left for 23MY. I work for a smaller to mid sized dealership. Out of those allocations, I should be able to schedule 9-10 SAS, 7-8 LUX 18 or so hard tops. Not exact numbers, but something close to this.

As far as what the difference between what % i posted and what was screen shot from the live broadcast on Monday. I was not on the broadcast, as I had customers so I do not know the exact context. What I shared is the % of those options that make up the total USOB and then what SHOULD be able to produced. Ex. I said 27% of the USOB are WT- Ford should be able to produce about 50% of the WT orders. So if there are about 4000 WT orders left (27% or 15k) and half will get produced (2000) that is only 13-14 percent of the total order bank. I believe the screen shot is saying that. Just a slightly higher forecast. Again, not sure as I was not on the broadcast.

Please take these numbers with a grain of salt, as they can change week to week, depending on the supply chain and what actually becomes available. These are estimates based on multiple supplier forecasts!

Hope this makes sense.
Sponsored

ZetaLady

Wildtrak
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007Hummer H3, 2019 Volkswagen Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What live was on Monday? I must have missed that information. I would like to watch the replay.

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Alpha1_Silverback Any idea if there are there still a ton of granger and Stephens orders unscheduled? Is that where the allocations are short regarding outstanding orders?

Seems they both had a boatload scheduled a few weeks ago. Are they done getting allocations for 23?

Asking for the rest of us that ordered from dealers that do/ should have the allocations to fill outstanding orders.
What live was on Monday? I must have missed that information. I would like to watch the replay.
Dealership broadcast talking about the order banks opening. Several people took this as the order banks were opening. NOT the case, just a dealership broadcast about it opening on 27th

No replay, was not public

Status
Not open for further replies.