First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agreed! Mine was supposedly built on 8/05, but I haven’t gotten the official “built” email from Ford. Hoping the additional scheduling doesn’t negatively impact current “in production” Broncos.
Check to see if activate wifi on ford.com is enabled. I have not seen a "built" email yet, but clearly my Bronco has been built, also noted additional changes to the AsBuilt modules since yesterday (also an 08/05 build).

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd type them all out like I did in another thread. But I don't wanna... Lol last week alone from Monday to Friday I went from week of Aug. 16th to day of Aug. 16th... So I thought I was safe.. ish. Then Thursday I went to day of Aug. 28th. Friday to week of Aug 30. Then Monday week of Sept 20th. That's four bumps in one week. I actually stopped counting after my week of July 5th went to day of July 8th... Then bumped up to day of July 6th.... Then bam. July 26th week. Even at that point @PREMiERdrum said I was "in great shape". I knew wasn't going to hold because of shut down that week.... So now we're here. Yaaaay. Now I have no faith I won't have a cancelled vin, lose my reservation slot and have to start over from scratch and wait till 2046.
sha-definitely.gif
I feel you. I have lost track of how many times my two orders have been moved. My Badlands sits at 8/30, which we all know will be moved to October in another week or so and then the VIN eventually cancelled. Probably with some consolation like a price match for MY22.

My FE has now been moved to 9/6 but my guess is that will be built on 12/31 at 11:59 PM and delivered sometime in the summer of 2022. Maybe like the COVID year I will just pretend like 2021 didn’t exist.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel you. I have lost track of how many times my two orders have been moved. My Badlands sits at 8/30, which we all know will be moved to October in another week or so and then the VIN eventually cancelled. Probably with some consolation like a price match for MY22.

My FE has now been moved to 9/6 but my guess is that will be built on 12/31 at 11:59 PM and delivered sometime in the summer of 2022. Maybe like the COVID year I will just pretend like 2021 didn’t exist.
There’s no consolation, price match already exists.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They’ve built 5 Broncos per week but have 10,000 scheduled for the week of 8/30.

Sponsored

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many weeks has it been since the last scheduling? I feel like it's been months...

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So based on info from my dealer... they have/had 52 allocations for MY21... I am like 30 something... but never got a true confirmation... they already have 20 in various state of production/delivered/assigned VINs... and are slated to have 16 more scheduled this week.

By my calculations if commodities are right... and the builds are clean... there is a strong possibility I might get scheduled this week!

Woo hoo! But won't count on it until I get the email!

seashell

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've got this same problem bc mine was supposed to be built 8/6, but i also dont have a confirmation email that its built. Anxiety levels rising!
Just remember, there are many of us who have late June and July "In Production" that haven't moved. Be prepared, it could be a while.

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How many weeks has it been since the last scheduling? I feel like it's been months...
Pretty sure the last full, non-FE scheduling week was the last week of June

Ryhawk1

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1/14 reservation, 1/20 order, 4dr Wildtrak with Lux pkg and Hardtop, in production. got My window sticker and call me crazy I'm expecting to see BUILT update this week or next and shipped by Sept! #optimism #enthuisiamunknowntomankind

Sponsored

Octabio15

Outer Banks
First Name
Octabio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well wife’s Bronco got into production today! Had my hopes down didn’t think it would be build this week

AB5E2C1D-DF94-45E5-ABE6-E0B509425CB6.png

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well wife’s Bronco got into production today! Had my hopes down didn’t think it would be build this week

Ford Bronco 8/9: Broncos ARE Scheduling This Week (For Now)! AB5E2C1D-DF94-45E5-ABE6-E0B509425CB6
I hope the best, but i was a 8/2 and apparently a mechanic lost the 10m wrench and its taken a week still not built... -_-

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone please explain again (LOUD, for the ones in the back) what “scheduling” means in the context of this thread?!? Oh, maybe a flowchart?!? Flowcharts are awesome. 👍🏼

Sincerely,

Salty and unscheduled in Texas

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Scheduling is exactly what it sounds like. they are gonna pull broncos that they have orders for if they have the parts and they will be scheduled to be built the week of 8/30
Sponsored