First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not posted much on here but I just wanted to share how much I loved the Bronco Off-Rodeo event. It was fantastic! The instructors & people running it are so knowledgeable and a fun group. I learned so much and I came away so impressed with Broncos. They are incredible with all of the features they offer for the money to me. I also came away so happy that I ordered the Badlands and have the Front Stabilizer Bar disconnect. To be honest I am a complete novice to off-roading and did not really understand what that meant 😇. The first day I lucked up got to drive my exact order Badlands, Area 51, non-sasquatch with everything else practically :)

Here are a couple of links from both days so you can watch some of the videos I shared on FB.

Day 1:

Day 2:

Ford Bronco Brono Off-Rodeo Impression Photo1

Ford Bronco Brono Off-Rodeo Impression photo

Ford Bronco Brono Off-Rodeo Impression Bronco 3
Sponsored

Last edited:

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Excellent post. Thank you!
Curious! From what you have seen, are the Broncos equipped with mostly High and/or Lux packages? That would give you the 12" monitor. I hope so!
At any time during your behind the wheel training, did you use the trail camera and the image on the monitor as an aid? Impressions?

OP
OP
gmichael

gmichael

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious! From what you have seen, are the Broncos equipped with mostly High and/or Lux packages? That would give you the 12" monitor. I hope so!
At any time during your behind the wheel training, did you use the trail camera and the image on the monitor as an aid? Impressions?
Hey Bud, They all had the big monitors that I saw and yes there were a few times when the front was pointed up so high that it was great having the camera to see what was below you or just get a better view of things below. As soon as you put it into 4L the camera mode begins and it was great set up for seeing what was in front of you.

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We had 12 Broncos in our group and with about half having the 8” screen. Both that I drove had the 12” screen which is a plus. We had the full range of trims from Base to Wildtrak (no FEs in my group). These were all Preproduction units. Our guide mentioned that they had about 160 production Broncos on order to outfit the Roadeos going forward.

The two Broncos I drove:

2-dr non-Sas badlands, 2.3 auto, with Lux package and MIc

2-dr Sas Badlands, 2.7 auto, with Lux and Besttop Softtop.

Agree that StaBar disco was great to have. Day one to two comparison. I was scraping the skid plates a lot more in the non-Sas Badlands but that was probably just my crapping driving. 2.3 power was great. Having one petal mode with the 2.7 was great as well.

personally I have a 4dr on order but it was fun as hell to drive the 2dr and allowed you to chose some more difficult lines when crawling. There was really only one climb we did where the guide directed the 4drs up a different line, they all handled everything we threw at them, super impressed.

recommend paying the $75 for insurance!

Dirtylqqks

Badlands
First Name
Keno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands , 1969 ford bronco 2021 scatpack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome info great videos looks like an awesome time learning how the new ride works and its capabilities. 👍
Sponsored