Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ummmmm What?
Can anyone expand on this?

Are people responsible for vehicle damage if they don't get the insurance like a normal rental car?
yup.

here is the waiver form incase anyone is interested in reading it.

Ford Bronco First Off-Rodeo impressions by Bronco6g members waver form.PNG
Sponsored

Jfoster05

Big Bend
First Name
Joanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Day 2 Report:

So, day two.

All I have to say is AWESOME, it was better than day one.
We started with a brief meeting than right back in the bronco's to hit the trail.
It was pretty amazing how the bronco just ate up the trail, hills, rock climbs, and through the water. We did the whole trail in 4 low with only a few times engaging the lockers. I was talking to a Guide and realized that the Hero switch's are just for getting you out of a situation, whether you took the wrong line or just some wheel slip. The sta bar disconnect was awesome and I never realized what a difference it would make on the trail. Like I said, with 4 low and the sta bar disconnected was all we needed for most obstacles!!! But it was nice to know if you needed it the lockers were right at our finger tips. One thing I would like to bring up after the trail rides was that is was so awesome that you could just hit the hero switch's on the fly and get what you need to engage or disengage without stopping. That and just the basic ability of the the bronco in 4 low were the two big things I took away from the ride.

I would also like to shout out to the guides, especially Cory and Blake. They both were professional, informative, safe and just plain fun to be with. They both made both days even better!!!!

I also want to shout our to Lindsey(sp), who was the Ford rep on site getting feed back. She had conversations with AJ the first day and we all were able to talk to her today about everything. It was great to know that Ford is listening to all of us. Hope fully our comments will help with future Off rodeo and information going out to the public. Hope fully we were not to rough on her!!!!

I hope that the other members will post there experience, I am not the greatest at this!!!! We all talked about sharing pictures and videos, and one member (Jason!!!) talked about putting together a montage with all the footage.

So, if you where at the rodeo, let share those stories and pictures and videos to all who can't or haven't gone.

I will leave with this message. It is defiantly worth it in my eyes. The people I was with today, members and non members all agreed. It was beyond what we thought it would be in a great way, So if you have a chance, take it and go for it!!!!

Day 1 Report:

Today was the first day of the off rodeo and I must say, it was a blast. The staff was first rate with the guides very knowledgeable. About the Broncos and the terain. Shout out to Corey and the other guides, made the day very fun. I was lucky enough to drive the 2 door badlands in race red. Absolutely loved the two door. It should ve called a billy goat nit a bronco how easy the vehicle and tech made the trail.
I have included a couple of pics. Can not wait till tomorrow! They said we would go on more difficult trails and learn how to use more of the tech.

Excellent summary!! I’m going to add some pics. Too bad we weren’t in the same group.
What do the guests get to do? I'm guessing attend any instructional sessions and ride along when the primary is driving? Can the guest drive as well?
Guests are right along in the experience with you. Couldn’t tell if the “guests” that drove paid for it or if they were just allowed to do it. Regardless, aside from a different wrist band, they are in it with you.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very Cool! Does anyone know if these events or temporary or will they be available for people that rock up in 2023 etc etc

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very Cool! Does anyone know if these events or temporary or will they be available for people that rock up in 2023 etc etc
for the amount of money it looks like was invested in this I can see them doing it for a few years though by then they might not be as frequent as they are now.

Jfoster05

Big Bend
First Name
Joanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Day 2 pictures to add to @Tor148 excellent summary. Shout out to Jonny, Jon and Carlos…our guides for the green group.
Ford Bronco First Off-Rodeo impressions by Bronco6g members 9F40E038-74F0-40E3-A11A-C2B301AF9A76
Ford Bronco First Off-Rodeo impressions by Bronco6g members 0CAB3C7B-42B2-4AB7-88DD-691E7D505D06
Ford Bronco First Off-Rodeo impressions by Bronco6g members 048E6607-F192-4236-9AFB-18C0514F3EC0
Ford Bronco First Off-Rodeo impressions by Bronco6g members BFD1C2C3-B4D5-421A-9C48-9C6B54A65FDF
Ford Bronco First Off-Rodeo impressions by Bronco6g members 3029069C-A70F-4B0D-B8F3-743B080DEB9E
Ford Bronco First Off-Rodeo impressions by Bronco6g members BC5CF687-1700-4A32-BAF7-75B624C542A5
Ford Bronco First Off-Rodeo impressions by Bronco6g members 7FD1CB68-ED20-4AEA-9C18-0182EC1A97A7
Ford Bronco First Off-Rodeo impressions by Bronco6g members 2E3B3508-627A-46FE-BB2A-23A888824E4F

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tor148

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

To what Ford has said it is for the foreseeable furture, heck they still have three more to open!!!

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious for those that attended. How long do y'all stay the first day? Got a call today for the off rodeo hotline telling me if we were using the shuttle from resort. We are so they told us depart time was 12:20pm first and 7:15AM the next morning.

OP
OP
Tor148

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just curious for those that attended. How long do y'all stay the first day? Got a call today for the off rodeo hotline telling me if we were using the shuttle from resort. We are so they told us depart time was 12:20pm first and 7:15AM the next morning.
I drove, it was 10 min from horseshoe bay.
Didnt want to be tied to the shuttle

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yup.

here is the waiver form incase anyone is interested in reading it.

Ford Bronco First Off-Rodeo impressions by Bronco6g members 2E3B3508-627A-46FE-BB2A-23A888824E4F
$75 and you are still responsible for the first $3500 in damage?

Sponsored

JaxDiego

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first day shuttle was 1:20 to start at 2pm. The shuttle goes in a loop so the ride back is whenever. I left at about 7:30pm after the dinner. My day 2 shuttle was 8:15am and back at about 12:45.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first day shuttle was 1:20 to start at 2pm. The shuttle goes in a loop so the ride back is whenever. I left at about 7:30pm after the dinner. My day 2 shuttle was 8:15am and back at about 12:45.
On the Friday/Satuday the times I think are one hour earlier so that makes sense for what I was told. Thank you!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if there is a way to get some sort of refund and not have to pay for any of this.. 🤔
doubt it LOL. Like the ol' sayin' goes, "Profit isn't a 4 letter word."