Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really? So, do you know the cost for Ford to supply the facilities, instructors, vehicles, insurance, and other direct costs? They also may want to make the price high enough to discourage people from doing the event multiple times so that new owners are not prevented from the event by people who have done the event previously taking up places.

There are a lot of reasons for the costs other than your personal opinion.
"Yes, 2K is absurd to have to pay to go to the Off-Rodeo. The experience is definitely not worth that and I can do a lot of mods for that kind of money."

+1

Where you're correct, at least in spirit, is that Ford's corporate take rate is probably so high, to pay for overhead etc. for such a large company, is that they are going to overprice it to the point as to make it unaffordable and probably unwanted to a large swath of potential attendees.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really? So, do you know the cost for Ford to supply the facilities, instructors, vehicles, insurance, and other direct costs? They also may want to make the price high enough to discourage people from doing the event multiple times so that new owners are not prevented from the event by people who have done the event previously taking up places.

There are a lot of reasons for the costs other than your personal opinion.
🤔 How is my personal opinion a reason for the cost?

I simply remarked that I thought the $2k cost was absurd and inferred that I would not pay that much to attend. I made zero comment on the reasoning behind the high cost nor did I imply that Ford was overcharging. And last time I checked, forums were designed for users to express personal opinions on given subjects so I am really not sure what you are upset about or what your angle is??

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🤔 How is my personal opinion a reason for the cost?

I simply remarked that I thought the $2k cost was absurd and inferred that I would not pay that much to attend. I made zero comment on the reasoning behind the high cost nor did I imply that Ford was overcharging. And last time I checked, forums were designed for users to express personal opinions on given subjects so I am really not sure what you are upset about or what your angle is??
Literally, was thinking the same thing.
Sponsored