First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just want to confirm that if I was to buy a 2 door Bronco and have the Retractable Front Row Soft Top Twill included in the build on Ford's website that it would come with:

1. Two hard top front panels (driver and passenger) so that I could swap out the Retractable Front Row Soft Top in the winter
  2. Sound deadning installaed on the inside of rear roof.
Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A two row retractable twill top would be handy. In fact I’d probably be in take my money territory if someone ups that design.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m hijacking this thread. Seems like the only way to accomplish what I’m trying to do is install a bikini top under the hard top. Roll it back and secure with straps somehow.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want to confirm that if I was to buy a 2 door Bronco and have the Retractable Front Row Soft Top Twill included in the build on Ford's website that it would come with:

1. Two hard top front panels (driver and passenger) so that I could swap out the Retractable Front Row Soft Top in the winter

Buy a Sunrider from Bestop and install it yourself. Much cheaper than if you have the dealership install it. I have it for my 4DR Badlands and I Love it!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To answer your question, the sound deadening liner will only be applied if you opted for it. It will be applied on all components of the HT. The Bronco will ship with the HT from the factory with the twill sunrider in the box. When it arrives at the dealer, the sunrider will be installed prior to delivery. The two front panels will be stored in the bag.

My recommendation is drop the sunrider from your build. You can get it much cheaper direct from BesTop or another reseller. The install is easy (less than an hour). You control how the panels are handled and stored in the bag. The storage bag accommodates both panels, but it is a snug fit. The first time storing them takes a bit of time to get the orientation correct and maneuvered into the bag. If someone isn't careful, there is likely scuffs/scratches to occur. Trusting the service technician to handle the panels with the same care that you would is up to you. If you can't remove the item from the build, then ask that your dealer not to install it to prevent the possible damage.

OP
OP
BaseManSquatch

BaseManSquatch

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
OK thanks everyone for the advice. I am going to skip it and maybe buy it at a later time so it will be cheaper.
Sponsored