El Jeffe

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco OBX, 2012 Maserati GTC, 2021 BMWx5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered first night, July. 2020 with a dual top. Mid 2021 switched to MIC hardtop and despite the delays, should be deliv by July 1, super excited After 24 months. Question, have any of you installed the aftermarket Bestop Twill? Looks cool and seems quality, but not sure of ease of use, wind noise, etc. would appreciate any comments pro or con. Thanks, great forum!
Sponsored

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes installed. I like it. Be careful with the screws. They are metric and fine threaded. If you cross thread, it is frustrating. It takes more than 1.5 hrs to install (and if you're drinking may take all weekend) :ROFLMAO:. Tight as heck when you install it, but don't be scared (fits like a tight glove). Honestly, wind noise is no different than hard top. Just keep the radio up and you'll be fine...
Ford Bronco Bestop Twill soft top accessory Bestop 02
Ford Bronco Bestop Twill soft top accessory Bestop 01

OP
OP

El Jeffe

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco OBX, 2012 Maserati GTC, 2021 BMWx5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes installed. I like it. Be careful with the screws. They are metric and fine threaded. If you cross thread, it is frustrating. It takes more than 1.5 hrs to install (and if you're drinking may take all weekend) :ROFLMAO:. Tight as heck when you install it, but don't be scared (fits like a tight glove). Honestly, wind noise is no different than hard top. Just keep the radio up and you'll be fine...
Thanks. Bestop is offering a $250 install now, and I might just go that route.
Sponsored