First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last week i received the order confirmation letter from ford. My question is with what i have, detailed below, is the odds of it being built before summer? i know its a longggggg shot, but just want to try and plan/budget ahead.
4Dr
Badlands
Sasquatch
Lux package
Manual
Hot pepper red
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zero chance. They have already scheduled to May, even if they keep that schedule (and it would be a first), they would have to schedule you today, and you would have to get built and delivered in a month, in MO. Not going to happen before Summer starts. (if you have an MIC top on order, maybe not by the end of next Summer either.)

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lets have this conversation next year about this time, and lets see where you are at with your build. :D

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last week i received the order confirmation letter from ford. My question is with what i have, detailed below, is the odds of it being built before summer? i know its a longggggg shot, but just want to try and plan/budget ahead.
4Dr
Badlands
Sasquatch
Lux package
Manual
Hot pepper red
Realistically, maybe Christmas, 2022 will be a Merry one for you, but who really knows! That manual, which pairs with the 2.3 ECO might be your Ace for an earlier winning hand. I believe that ordering the Non-SAS OBX helped me get it earlier, (April, 2021 VIN, October 10 final build) even with the MIC, but you never know how those little things help your individual production. You also don't say whether you have a softie or a MIC. I keep suggesting people order what they want, and have a long-term wait plan. But you have to make your choices and live with them. Its worth waiting for!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While you are waiting, I suggest you select an alternative exterior color, since by the time yours is scheduled to be built, your chosen color may be no longer available. This is a PSA for every Bronco order holder.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

While you are waiting, I suggest you select an alternative exterior color, since by the time yours is scheduled to be built, your chosen color may be no longer available. This is a PSA for every Bronco order holder.
Although the pics from Ice Mountain show a whole bunch of AMB and RR which have to be 2021, and 2022s are getting delivered so go figure. Once those 2021s actually get delivered they will be a year old already

OP
OP

BLACKBURNx92x

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i opted for the soft top so maybe that will increase chances for sometime this year 😅
Sponsored