First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco went into production on Monday. It still isn’t in built status. Anyone have any insight on how long it’s taking to build them? Is the ford tracking system updating as it should ?
I thought it only took a couple days to build.
Sponsored

No More Jeep

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP

NotsoSally

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in the same boat. 12/13 in production, still no updates. And I saw one more thread asking the same question for the same date. At least we know we are not alone!!

Though I also saw another thread that said it is generally 24-48 hours to build. So who knows??!! https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/build-time-start-to-finish.22096/
I'm in the same boat. 12/13 in production, still no updates. And I saw one more thread asking the same question for the same date. At least we know we are not alone!!

Though I also saw another thread that said it is generally 24-48 hours to build. So who knows??!! https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/build-time-start-to-finish.22096/
Glad I’m in the same boat as others. Guess we just keep waiting. I’m getting good at that…… unfortunately

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a point of reference. My blend date was 18 November. I received a shipping notice on 25 November. Took delivery 16 December (midwest).

I didn't receive a built status until the 24th of November.

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No one in the 12/6 build week has received a "Built" or "Shipped" email. Nothing changed on the tracker either. We have called Ford Customer Service and they have no idea either. So if you do receive an email or your tracker changes you can thank your lucky stars.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm sure this has been explained numerous times but - what is the blend date vs build date?

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco went into production on Monday. It still isn’t in built status. Anyone have any insight on how long it’s taking to build them? Is the ford tracking system updating as it should ?
I thought it only took a couple days to build.
My build date was 12/1 and still "in production". There are people with Oct. build dates without built emails. It looks like from my build week group, most got their built emails within 3 days.

No More Jeep

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm sure this has been explained numerous times but - what is the blend date vs build date?
From what I can remember from an earlier thread, the blend date is when they marry the body to the chassis. Another question, though... Where would I be able to find my blend date?

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I can remember from an earlier thread, the blend date is when they marry the body to the chassis. Another question, though... Where would I be able to find my blend date?
On your Window Sticker. Last four numbers are the blend date.

Ford Bronco Build time? blend.PNG

No More Jeep

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Glad I’m in the same boat as others. Guess we just keep waiting. I’m getting good at that…… unfortunately
UPDATE: Just got an e-mail that my build is DONE, with expected delivery (to NJ) between Jan 3 and Jan 9. So if you haven't gotten yours yet, you should soon!

Sponsored
OP
OP

NotsoSally

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
UPDATE: Just got an e-mail that my build is DONE, with expected delivery (to NJ) between Jan 3 and Jan 9. So if you haven't gotten yours yet, you should soon!
Awesome !! I hope they have mine heading to Maine after they drop yours off!

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Res: 7/12/21, Order: 9/2, VIN: 9/16, Build Wk: 11/1, 11/8, 11/15, 11/22, 11/15, Blend: 11/19, Built: 11/23, Shipped: 11/29 Delivered: 12/14 (Connecticut, via rail through Newark, NJ).

OP
OP

NotsoSally

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome !! I hope they have mine heading to Maine after they drop yours off!
Just got my email… she’s all built with a shipping range from December 30th - January 6th! Finally!!!!
Sponsored