Sponsored

Built 27 Feb 4 quality issues has not shipped yet.

First Name
Emmett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My 4dr black diamond MT was built 27 Feb, crickets no update from Ford. 2 weeks ago my dealer contacts Ford and told 4 quality holds. No clue what the holds are that Ford can’t fix. So this poor Bronco was built 90 some days ago and parked in the failed Bronco lot. Contacted both Dealer and Ford yesterday, no updates. Seems like only a fool would buy a vehicle that failed inspection and can’t be corrected in 90 days. I asked my dealer if Ford would ship me something similar that passes QC, crickets. Do you hang in there with a vehicle that doesn’t pass Ford and Ford can’t fix in 90 days? Or call it a day and quit letting Ford piss you off, when clearly Ford is not interested in the customer? If somebody from Ford would be willing to contact me and explain the issue and path ahead, that would be reasonable. I get all kinds of nice pleasant folks on the phone from Ford who are nice, but zero help and unable to elevate my issue to a responsible human.
Sponsored

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn. I thought my 4/27 build with no comms was bad.

There should be a searchable list of Ford execs you can send certified mail to and/or email/call to get some resolution on here somewhere.

OP
OP
First Name
Emmett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford expects me to pay $46,435.00 for a vehicle built 90 days ago they can not fix. I have spoke to numerous nice Folks at Ford who tell me to contact my dealer. My dealer is almost as nice as Ford but equally as lame in providing an adult answer as to:

here is what is preventing your vehicle from shipping.

here is our corrective action plan.

Ford will provide a response NLT.

I work for the Government and if I treated my customers like this, my boss would stomp a mud hole.

if anyone knows how to get an adult answer from Ford please let me know.

thanks.

K76Husker

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the same thing. Built 2/24, was suppose to ship 3/22 and have heard nothing since. You talk to the dealer and he says delayed without explanation. You call ford and they say talk to your dealer. Just an endless cycle. Guess it will come when it comes. Just hate that it’s been sitting outside in a lot for four months instead of in my garage. And it sucks that ford marketing knows nothing about their own company.

OP
OP
First Name
Emmett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Husker,
sorry to hear I am not the only one screwed. I put a deposit down today for a 23 Tacoma. I have decided only a fool would give a company like Ford money after a 17 plus month wait with no communication and the vehicle can not pass the Quality Control process. I have been a Ford guy my whole life. 3 each F150 2 each F250. I hope Ford withers on the vine and dies a painful death. 3 hippies updating customers may have saved the company. F Ford.

MJ12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 4dr black diamond MT was built 27 Feb, crickets no update from Ford. 2 weeks ago my dealer contacts Ford and told 4 quality holds. No clue what the holds are that Ford can’t fix. So this poor Bronco was built 90 some days ago and parked in the failed Bronco lot. Contacted both Dealer and Ford yesterday, no updates. Seems like only a fool would buy a vehicle that failed inspection and can’t be corrected in 90 days. I asked my dealer if Ford would ship me something similar that passes QC, crickets. Do you hang in there with a vehicle that doesn’t pass Ford and Ford can’t fix in 90 days? Or call it a day and quit letting Ford piss you off, when clearly Ford is not interested in the customer? If somebody from Ford would be willing to contact me and explain the issue and path ahead, that would be reasonable. I get all kinds of nice pleasant folks on the phone from Ford who are nice, but zero help and unable to elevate my issue to a responsible human.
I'm there with you.. been on "plant hold" with no answers since 4/13. You have managed to get a little more info than I have. I agree the customer service folks are nice, but are about as helpful as a rock. It's been hard to not go into Karen status, but we deserve some d@mn answers. Good luck.
Sponsored