First Name
Aly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The top of the screen says shipped but the bubble next to built doesn't have a date and my window sticker says "rail". I tried tracking it and it said no information could be found.

Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 11.51.48 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 11.54.29 PM.png
Sponsored

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

from what i see your built date is 12/1...i don't think the shipped date updates until it actually arrives at the dealer. did you try and get customer service to give you the rail car #?

cobro92

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Unless you have a rail car number and can track its movements, itā€™s probably still at MAP.

See, once Ford ā€˜releasesā€™ the vehicle to the shipper, they consider it ā€˜shippedā€™ and ā€˜in-transitā€™. Many of us (myself included) got shipped emails weeks ago but technically they never left the factory. The rail company canā€™t always take every vehicle and thereā€™s a big backup of cars they need to pick up. You need to keep checking through Ford for a rail car number. Once you have that then you can be confident that the vehicle is actually on the way.

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The top of the screen says shipped but the bubble next to built doesn't have a date and my window sticker says "rail". I tried tracking it and it said no information could be found.

Ford Bronco Has my Bronco shipped or not? Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 11.54.29 PM

Ford Bronco Has my Bronco shipped or not? Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 11.54.29 PM
Comparing to mine, I think yours has been shipped!

My last step looks different than yours though. :rolleyes:

Ford Bronco Has my Bronco shipped or not? 1671542968027

1671542927229.png

dmhalka

Badlands
First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless you have a rail car number and can track its movements, itā€™s probably still at MAP.

See, once Ford ā€˜releasesā€™ the vehicle to the shipper, they consider it ā€˜shippedā€™ and ā€˜in-transitā€™. Many of us (myself included) got shipped emails weeks ago but technically they never left the factory. The rail company canā€™t always take every vehicle and thereā€™s a big backup of cars they need to pick up. You need to keep checking through Ford for a rail car number. Once you have that then you can be confident that the vehicle is actually on the way.
How do you get a rail car number? I'm getting conflicting information. The dealer says it hasn't left MI, but Ford customer service chat says it's in Lawrenceville GA at "Ramp 3J" (whatever that means). Incidentally, the Ford website has updated my delivery date and moved it up a few days, saying it's not supposed to be delivered before the 25th, which is seeming highly unlikely at this point of the dealer isn't aware of it.

Sponsored

cobro92

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How do you get a rail car number? I'm getting conflicting information. The dealer says it hasn't left MI, but Ford customer service chat says it's in Lawrenceville GA at "Ramp 3J" (whatever that means). Incidentally, the Ford website has updated my delivery date and moved it up a few days, saying it's not supposed to be delivered before the 25th, which is seeming highly unlikely at this point of the dealer isn't aware of it.
you get a rail car number by contacting ford (either online chat or by phone, phone agents are usually more helpful IME) or by contacting your dealer.

dmhalka

Badlands
First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you get a rail car number by contacting ford (either online chat or by phone, phone agents are usually more helpful IME) or by contacting your dealer.
Thanks, called Ford and got a rail car number. What do i do with that? I tried going to CSX to track it, thinking it's like FedEx, but you need to create an account and it specifically says it's for business use only and asks for your business emails address. (and then another emails address of your supervisor who needs to approve your use)... So, seems like that may be the wrong place?

appreciate the guidance.

cobro92

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks, called Ford and got a rail car number. What do i do with that? I tried going to CSX to track it, thinking it's like FedEx, but you need to create an account and it specifically says it's for business use only and asks for your business emails address. (and then another emails address of your supervisor who needs to approve your use)... So, seems like that may be the wrong place?

appreciate the guidance.
Use the instructions in this thread. You need to call CSX. No way to track online until it gets dropped off for final delivery by truck:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ry-info-thread-updated-december-9-2022.60882/
Sponsored