Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What Light Bar are you thinking for the mounts? I'm thinking BD S8:)
We are a Diode Dynamics dealer so we will run that but always try to make everything somewhat universal to allow other brands to work as well
Sponsored

blu3straveler

Wildtrak
First Name
Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You're not wrong. Still working on the best option that balances, cost, fabrication time, ease of installation, functionality, and style.
Honestly, if you simply came up with an conversion kit to mount the Rough Country Nudge Bar behind/using the bolt holes for the integrated tow hooks on the capable bumper, Iā€™d bet thereā€™d be a huge market!

Last edited:

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly, if you simply came up with an conversion kit to mount the Rough Country Nudge Bar behind/using the bolt holes for the integrated tow hooks on the capable bumper, Iā€™d bet thereā€™d be a huge market!
One of the options I looked at was using those bolt holes. I wasn't finding a layout I liked. I also worked on replacing the tow hooks on the capable bumper but that requires fabricating a plate to mount the sensors. I will come up with a solution shortly because I need to get on to the Modular bumper and do what I want for it so I can get to designing my complete bumper.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One of the options I looked at was using those bolt holes. I wasn't finding a layout I liked. I also worked on replacing the tow hooks on the capable bumper but that requires fabricating a plate to mount the sensors. I will come up with a solution shortly because I need to get on to the Modular bumper and do what I want for it so I can get to designing my complete bumper.
For what it's worth the same tow brackets can be used for both bumpers. Just needs clearanced plastic covers. So maybe a plate sandwiched between, and a new cover, or the old cover could be modified.

20230830_171628.jpg
Sponsored