First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My Heritage Edition was scheduled for the week of 3/27. Bumped to 4/3. Bumped to 4/10. Now bumped to 4/24. Used the tracking link in the email and it now says my VIN is invalid. What a lousy buying experience. It'll be at least a year and a half wait if it even shows up. I guess that's pretty good for Ford.
Sponsored

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Be prepared for 2 years wait or longer. Even when built, there is 4 months wait average.

jflores

Black Diamond
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 FJ Cruiser, 94 F150, 07 Corolla w/almost 340k
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Heritage Edition was scheduled for the week of 3/27. Bumped to 4/3. Bumped to 4/10. Now bumped to 4/24. Used the tracking link in the email and it now says my VIN is invalid. What a lousy buying experience. It'll be at least a year and a half wait if it even shows up. I guess that's pretty good for Ford.
Mine is showing the same thing. My build week is 3/13. Yesterday the tracker changed to “in production” but today it says invalid vin/order. 🤷🏼‍♀️

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Be prepared for 2 years wait or longer. Even when built, there is 4 months wait average.
The average delivery time after it's built is 4 months?

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t buy it. I tracked build and delivery reports from August through early January and unless things hav drastically changed, this just isn’t the case. My delivery was almost the longest reported in my build week at just about 13 weeks or so……..I would say average was maybe 5 WEEKS….not 4 months.

Sponsored

garrettgraham

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is showing the same thing. My build week is 3/13. Yesterday the tracker changed to “in production” but today it says invalid vin/order. 🤷🏼‍♀️
It appears something is wrong with the tracker tool/link. I checked this morning and still good to go for 3/27 build week. Checked again just now and get “Please enter valid Ford VIN…” message.

gdh

Badlands
First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 ram 3500 4x4 2006 MERCEDES-BENZ SLK350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My VIN was always "invalid" then I got a shipping date and arrived at the dealership like 6 days later...

Sponsored

Pharaoh Edge

Badlands
First Name
Jayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took all the numbers from the tracking vin number page to find the average days of build date to arrival date. It averaged out to be 25.875 days.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah getting invalid link for me as well. I think the site is down. Glad it wasn't just me.
NEWS BULLETIN

Ford has been sold to Tesla and Twitter owner/empresario Elon Musk. Musk announced that all systems were immediately improved overnight while laying off 3/4's of the staff. Also announced was a renaming of the company to Twisty's and every model will have "Bruh" added to the end. In a twist, so to speak, autopilot has been enabled on all vehicles but any attempt to confirm with Ford PR has been returned as undeliverable.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine took 3 months after built and shipped. Shipped by train down to Georgia and sat in a parking lot for almost two months because no trucking company wanted run vehicles all the way down to my area. So yeah it's definitely a possiblity.
Sponsored