First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
thats a good point. If you are ordering a new vehicle might as well make it a trip.
It really cements that love for the vehicle. I did that with my Eagle. 18 states 3200 miles. 2 weeks. 1000 memories. Still cant believe i had it up to 87 in South Dakota with 110 hp when new and 200lbs of tools in a roof top turtle carrier and 4 TSLs on a hitch carrier. Roadside motels and local diners. See American, shes a real looker!
Ford Bronco Buy here/ship elsewhere?? FullSizeRender(3)
Ford Bronco Buy here/ship elsewhere?? IMG_4590
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP ... ask your dealer for a courtesy delivery. Remember you already pay Mother Ford for shipping and Ford does not care where they ship it. I can explain more if you need me to.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

OP ... ask your dealer for a courtesy delivery. Remember you already pay Mother Ford for shipping and Ford does not care where they ship it. I can explain more if you need me to.
Yes, please explain with further details.

OP
OP

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 1995 EB bronco and 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yea raptor, i was thinking about that. i dont want to pay shipping twice. I'd like to order and have it drop shipped to Co directly from ford. is that available? if not, i may just buy from a dealer near denver.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yea raptor, i was thinking about that. i dont want to pay shipping twice. I'd like to order and have it drop shipped to Co directly from ford. is that available? if not, i may just buy from a dealer near denver.
I think it delivers to the dealer, and then the dealer drives it or tows it to your house/location/what have you.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Let's say you are buying from Dealer A because Dealer A is selling it to you at a better price BUT dealer A is out of state and thus not local to you. When you place your order with Dealer A ask them for a courtesy delivery. If Dealer A agrees, they will call around and find a Dealer near you. Let's refer to your local dealer as Dealer B. If Dealer B accepts they will most likely charge you $500. They are charging you this fee because they are accepting your Bronco on behalf of Dealer A. This means they are doing all the paperwork and the PDI (pre delivery inspection).

You are still paying Dealer A because you purchased your bronco from Dealer A.

Please note this must be arranged when you are placing your order so Mother Ford knows which dealer to transport your Bronco to. Again, Ford is charging you shipping and they don't care if your dealer is 10 miles from the plant or 2000 miles across the country.

BTW .. courtesy delivery happens more often then you think. Most do not know to ask for it. I know a few guys on the Raptor forum that have done this.

I don't want to state the obvious BUT you can not arrange for a courtesy delivery when the vehicle is already on the lot. Ford charges you once and they ship it once from the plant to the dealer.

Yes, please explain with further details.

Last edited:

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's say you are buying from Dealer A because Dealer A is selling it to you at a better price BUT dealer A is out of state and thus not local to you. When you placed your order with Dealer A ask them for a courtesy delivery. If Dealer A agrees, they will call around and find a Dealer near you. Let's refer to your local dealer as Dealer B. If Dealer B accepts the will most likely charge you $500. They are charging you this fee because they accepting your Bronco on behalf of Dealer A. This means they are doing all the paperwork and the PDI (pre delivery inspection).

You are still paying Dealer A because you purchased your bronco from Dealer A.

Please note this must be arranged when you are placing your order so Mother Ford knows which dealer to transport your Bronco to. Again, Ford is charging you shipping and they don't care if your dealer is 10 miles from the plant or 2000 miles across the country.

BTW .. courtesy delivery happens more often then you think. Most do not know to ask for it. I know a few guys on the Raptor forum that have done this.

I don't want to state the obvious BUT you can not arrange for a courtesy delivery when the vehicle is already on the lot. Ford charges you once and they ship it once from the plant to the dealer.
you can also request changes to the normal pre delivery inspection/process. when I order my car, I will have the outside not touched. do not pull the protective film. do not wash.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So things will be different for the Bronco?

Don't make us wait for details, otherwise we stuff pineapple pizza down your throat until you talk. You should just tell us.

Deleted member 2346

which dealer? Robinson?

But yeah, it should be possible, but why not get it from chrispy? I'll be getting it from him likely and then drive it home to Baton Rouge.
Chrispy will not have an unlimited number of units. If everyone orders from him, you’ll wait.
Just to clarify for the OP, the unit has to be shipped to the dealer you order from. Obviously you can then get it shipped from there but likely will have to pay for that shipping. Some dealers might cover it.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When they open up the pre-ordering on Monday, do you have to choose a dealership at that point? I've never ordered a car before. No clue what that procedure is.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am not sure if the Bronco will be considered an allocation vehicle or not. I am willing to bet it will be initially.

Allocation means dealerships will be told how many they can order by Ford. BTW, the Raptor can only be ordered if the dealer has an allocation for it.

Do this ... call your local dealership and ask if you can order one one Monday (after the debut) or Tuesday morning. And def ask if they plan on selling them at sticker or with ADM ( Additional Dealer Markup). DON'T PAY ADM.

I am not sure of the Bronco online configurator will be up and running after the debut. If yes, then go online and build it. After you build it print it out, bring it to your dealership and give them the build sheet and they will build it in their system for you.

BTW .. I have custom ordered 3 vehicles from Ford (2013 Raptor at invoice, 2016 RS at invoice and 2019 Raptor at invoice) and plan to order the Bronco. I should have more info next week but I will order my Bronco at invoice also or below.

I will share more info next week.

When they open up the pre-ordering on Monday, do you have to choose a dealership at that point? I've never ordered a car before. No clue what that procedure is.

Lord-Maniac

Black Diamond
First Name
JIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am not sure if the Bronco will be considered an allocation vehicle or not. I am willing to bet it will be initially.

Allocation means dealerships will be told how many they can order by Ford. BTW, the Raptor can only be ordered if the dealer has an allocation for it.

Do this ... call your local dealership and ask if you can order one one Monday (after the debut) or Tuesday morning. And def ask if they plan on selling them at sticker or with ADM ( Additional Dealer Markup). DON'T PAY ADM.

I am not sure of the Bronco online configurator will be up and running after the debut. If yes, then go online and build it. After you build it print it out, bring it to your dealership and give them the build sheet and they will build it in their system for you.

BTW .. I have custom ordered 3 vehicles from Ford (2013 Raptor at invoice, 2016 RS at invoice and 2019 Raptor at invoice) and plan to order the Bronco. I should have more info next week but I will order my Bronco at invoice also or below.

I will share more info next week.
NEXT WEEK I need info NOW Bruh??? lol

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can switch dealers after you make your reservation, right?
Sponsored