Sponsored

Can anyone in the know shed some light on why I have priority 80 on my order?

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dang, only 3 days into this and I am already annoyed. I searched and all I can find is priority 80 is for dealer stock and that takes a backseat to priority 10-19. Mine went in with 80. I didn't see any mention of anyone here getting an 80 when ordering a Bronco monday.

I asked sales guy and didn't get much other than "the order is in correctly". Ok, but for who? Does this mean Ford thinks the Bronco order is for the dealer? I did not get the confirmation email from Ford but the dealer did after I had to ask about it and they forwarded it to me. Is the reason they got the email because the truck is ordered as theirs and not mine?

Is there a contact number at Ford where someone cold look at the order to make sure it looks right?

I do not want to play the "ask the salesman" game to get status updates, I want notifications to come directly from Ford. Only thing I want to talk to the dealer about is signing the paperwork when it comes in ....someday....months and months from now.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is going to be a long wait for you! Dealers can only assign between 10-19 to build or 99 not to build, never heard of an 80 and anything below a 10 is assigned by Ford.

Can you post a pic of your Dora showing the 80? Did you outright ask your dealer what your priority code is?

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Post your Dora.

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Haha..I was a 99 for a Lonnngggg time but they said it was because they were not building 2 drs..this was year and some back but hope you dont get that..

Fortydegnorth

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 4dr, 2023 Big Bend 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™m in the same situation. I ordered a 2 door and got a DORA that says ā€œpreview orderā€ with a priority code 80 and in the box ā€œtypeā€ it says stock. I ordered a 4 door from the same dealer last year and it went smoothly. I looked back at the 2022 DORA and the type box said ā€œretailā€ and the priority code was 19. We got the 4 door 8 months later. I have a feeling a 2 door caused issues with my dealer ordering it, so they put it in as their stock. No idea if thatā€™s true though. I havenā€™t asked my dealer, but I did get the order confirmation email from Ford. I also signed the DORA with my email and address. So Iā€™m not sure if they just sent the preview and not the actual or if my dealer just ordered a stock unit in hopes Iā€™ll get one. Iā€™m not too worried at this point, but we also have a bronco in the garage already.

IMG_3455.jpeg

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So as you surmised is that the order was placed as a dealer stock. I don't know of any mechanism that can change that order to a retail order other than duplicating the order and entering it as new.

It does have a lower priority (obviously) than retail orders. But depending on your build, it may not mean much. If you have a minimal optioned 4-dr lower trim, you'll fit within your dealer's allocation regardless if it is a retail or dealer stock order.

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
they 99ā€™d you so it would t get built

lol they screwed you
Prob so but i got it finally anyway and with all the peoples problems with transmissions and HTs maybe it was for the better

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is going to be a long wait for you! Dealers can only assign between 10-19 to build or 99 not to build, never heard of an 80 and anything below a 10 is assigned by Ford.

Can you post a pic of your Dora showing the 80? Did you outright ask your dealer what your priority code is?
20-80 are dealer stock order priority codes.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20-80 are dealer stock order priority codes.
Looks to me the OP has a stock order placed for them and not a retail. While it's an order it's not a retail walk-in order. In my opinion this to be looks to be a bad dealer. Personally I would go place another order at a different dealer, then cancel this one.

Just saying!

One wants to see 19 or lower, never higher as you noted 20+ are stock orders.

To the OP:

Retail are filled first with stock second (normally).

Screenshot 2023-03-30 at 7.40.25 AM.png

Sponsored
OP
OP
tock13

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I talked to Ford customer service this morning and they verified the order is in, clean and has a priority 10.

Shouldnā€™t have been that hard to get the info straight from the dealer. šŸ˜”

oh well, the wait begins.

FWIW- I have been on many enthusiast forums over the years and the community here is insanely knowledgeable and helpful in freely sharing what they know to folks like me who are new to the Ford and Bronco world so thanks for the feedback.

T

JJB23

Base
First Name
Jaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would make sure the dealer put that in order as a retail order and not a stock order. I would triple check with your dealer! Best of luck getting your 2-door!!!
Sponsored