Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have one, and am in Boston. I took mine off for a FabFour with a hidden winch. I asked my installer to save the bumper and all the parts and fittings, and hope they did--but I don't know for sure that they did. Very little mileage--it was my first alteration.

Message me. My thought on working out a transaction is to meet at a dealer's parking lot, and examine everything I have, so we can work with your truck and the parts counter to determine what works, what doesn't, and what you need to make it fit.
Is your bumper still available? I'm in Western Mass and wouldn't mind taking it off your hands
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is your bumper still available? I'm in Western Mass and wouldn't mind taking it off your hands
Looks like he’s been banned from the forums, so I don’t think you’ll receive a reply from him.

Dmiller467

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
if you can wait I’ll sell you mine. I’m in Salt Lake. The wait…. I’m waiting for ford to build my Bronco. My guess is 6 months. I’ve already waited a year. Yes this is posted with smiles and bad humor
But… I will sell mine. I have a Bodyguard front bumper that will go on the new Bronco
Have you received your bronco ? Wanted to ask you about the modular you are going to replace. I’m in Chicago.

MTNLUV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We have a March 4th build date!!
Sponsored