First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
So yeah can i buy a modular bumper from ford? they don't list it as an accessory. most of the ones i see for sale are local pickup only which i understand. If i can does anyone know the part number? and can you get them withOUT parking sensor holes?
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Best bet is to try to find one local or order one off of eBay vice trying to put together one at Ford prices.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

what @Lowcountry Bronco said. Ford doesn't sell a complete bumper, there are many separate pieces you would need to buy and the cost is very high. Your best bet is to find a take off.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have one, and am in Boston. I took mine off for a FabFour with a hidden winch. I asked my installer to save the bumper and all the parts and fittings, and hope they did--but I don't know for sure that they did. Very little mileage--it was my first alteration.

Message me. My thought on working out a transaction is to meet at a dealer's parking lot, and examine everything I have, so we can work with your truck and the parts counter to determine what works, what doesn't, and what you need to make it fit.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would recommend finding an aftermarket option you like. Much more robust material that will hold up better long term.

If you are dead set on a modular buy it secondhand as others have recommended.

Sponsored

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
got it thanks all. too bad ford doesn't sell them as a complete unit or an accessory or something.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

got it thanks all. too bad ford doesn't sell them as a complete unit or an accessory or something.
It's a lost opportunity however, they probably can't make enough for production let alone add more to sell as an accessory. Such a shame 4 model years into this.

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's a lost opportunity however, they probably can't make enough for production let alone add more to sell as an accessory. Such a shame 4 model years into this.
COmbining all these parts into a "package" for users to "convert" their models is not easy, and adding a modular bumper is not "plug and play" - there are many considerations depending on the model and accessories.

Depending on your approach, you need to cut the old tow hooks etc. & thats not something Ford can support given the legality. If you did the swap the 100% "factory authorized" way it would cost well over $2k.

MTNLUV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

if you can wait I’ll sell you mine. I’m in Salt Lake. The wait…. I’m waiting for ford to build my Bronco. My guess is 6 months. I’ve already waited a year. Yes this is posted with smiles and bad humor
But… I will sell mine. I have a Bodyguard front bumper that will go on the new Bronco

Sponsored

Bluovlfan

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They do have them available from the factory. When I got sideswiped they had to replace the bumper. That being said it was over $1900 for the OEM. Needless to say I went with an aftermarket and pocketed some money.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and can you get them withOUT parking sensor holes?
FYI, you can cover the sensor holes. amazon search "auto body sheet metal plug"
Ford Bronco can I buy a modular bumper from ford? 1692122781893

JojoReady

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There is a Chinese knockoff of the Ford modular bumper available on eBay for less than $1000. If I recall, several b6g members had good luck with this. It might be worth a search of the forums.

JR23

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am in Mass as well and got tired of waiting for one to appear in the for sale forum, take offs seem to be rarer in the Northeast. I ordered the Ebay bumper, which amazingly showed up in like 5 days from China with the customs stickers and everything. I've not looked close at a factory bumper but this knock off appears very clean (wait and see on rust issues this winter). Waiting for a couple lights but I already snaked my factory fog harness and cut my tow hooks for prep before install (there are lots of threads here with info). For ~700 bucks its next best to a clean take off if you want to have a factory look.

therealsteffenj

Black Diamond
First Name
Steffen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have one, and am in Boston. I took mine off for a FabFour with a hidden winch. I asked my installer to save the bumper and all the parts and fittings, and hope they did--but I don't know for sure that they did. Very little mileage--it was my first alteration.

Message me. My thought on working out a transaction is to meet at a dealer's parking lot, and examine everything I have, so we can work with your truck and the parts counter to determine what works, what doesn't, and what you need to make it fit.
Hi Randy, do you still have this bumper? I am in Wretham, MA and interested!
Sponsored