Sponsored

Can we talk about the graphics on the braptor ?

BroncoB

First Edition
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't think they're horrible but definitely not getting them. The F150 Raptor graphics are plmuch better but I wouldn't get them either.
Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't think they're horrible but definitely not getting them. The F150 Raptor graphics are plmuch better but I wouldn't get them either.
I think it may look decent on some colors but not on others. I was planning on just having the single Raptor logo on the rear, no extra graphics but no graphic delete.

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Graphic delete is my friend. The only other problem (besides the butt ugly rear flares) is there is not enough room for the script Bronco in the traditional location.
i didnt like the flares at first along the whole grill of the raptor, but man it grew slowly on me

now im selling my wildtrak to get a raptor asap :)

this thing is awesome, however i wished for a better graphics, the wildtrak graphics are just beautiful, i expected something badass from a raptor bronco, like at least leave those white graphics out of it, like the graphics looks cool on the side but the white colors are big no

and also the hood graphics are just bad imo, but maybe it will look better irl who knows
Sponsored