First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looking at BRaptor so many options when i thought im buying top of the line suv id image it would come fully loaded. Heres where i stand come from a FE when i bought that it came fully loaded with ALL options they had all in one (made it easy right?) now looking at Raptors ughh... my oh my haha. The questions is which options are a must and what are not. From daily use and practicality.... fire away!!
Sponsored

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don’t get the carbon fiber package —you can barely see it.
Forged wheels - get some rtr for $1500.
And the luxury package isn’t all that necessary. The stock sound system in raptor is 90% as good as B&O and the other bundled options with it are headaches down the Road

my 02 cents.

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Check every box except those stupid looking keypads on the door. If you really want one later they can be purchased through Ford for like a hundred bucks.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looking at BRaptor so many options when i thought im buying top of the line suv id image it would come fully loaded. Heres where i stand come from a FE when i bought that it came fully loaded with ALL options they had all in one (made it easy right?) now looking at Raptors ughh... my oh my haha. The questions is which options are a must and what are not. From daily use and practicality.... fire away!!
None of the packages add to off road capability so don’t them and weigh it down more.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think the vehicle has everything I want with no options. I ordered orange seat belts just to spice it up a bit. I think I may also add beadlock capable wheels just to sell them (to F-150 Raptor owner, likely) for more than the added cost.

Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I didn’t get the Lux package as I didn’t want or need the wireless heater charger, or the adaptive cruise/heated steering wheel.

I did get carbon fiber package, it looks great and adds to the luxury feel of a vehicle in its class. Orange seat belts are a personal choice, I love them.

Definitely choose aftermarket wheels, this is my only regret with my spec, the factory bead locks weigh so much.

Mcurtis137

Raptor
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have every option except code orange seatbelts, which I wish I had.

Absolutely skip the upgraded beadlock wheels and go aftermarket

PA BRaptor

Raptor
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Check every box except those stupid looking keypads on the door. If you really want one later they can be purchased through Ford for like a hundred bucks.
^^^^ This

Mine has everything except the external keypad and headlock capable wheels. I have the keypad on my F350 and have never used it and I prefer a wheel other than what they offer.

Consider options that you cannot easily add on your won at a later date.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Big surprise, polar opposite advice/opinions...

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Regarding the keypad (which I find extremely useful), order it with the Braptor and tell your dealership (who installs them), that you'll attach it yourself. Then place it at the location of your choosing.

Sponsored

ThatWilsonGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Raptor | 23' BL SAS | Sport FE (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have every major option except the beadlock wheels (no block heater/locking lug nuts etc..), I wouldn't change a thing. That being said, removing all of it wouldn't take away from the best parts of what makes a Raptor.

The carbon fiber is minimal but looks especially good on the shifter with the inlaid bronco.

The wireless charger is absolutely unusable but I wanted the heated steering wheel and dash mount charging points. I use Android Auto for navigation so didn't care about built in nav, also didn't care about adaptive cruise but I use it enough now that I would miss it.

I find the upgraded seats are great but standard seats appear basically the same design.

keypad is one of my absolute favorite Ford accessories.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have a base with graphics, the rest is fluff and I can use my garden hose in it :p
Sponsored