Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Auction prices for Bronco Raptors are definitely crazy and many have commented on the prices.

I think a little perspective is in order.

Lets look at comparing net worths. If one individual has a net worth of 1 million and another has a net worth of 10 million the one with the higher net worth has 10x what the lesser has.

So paying 150 a 180K for a vehicle that retailed for 86K really has no effect on high net worth individuals.
Sponsored

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If that sort of pretzel logic allows you to sleep at night, so be it.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Auction prices for Bronco Raptors are definitely crazy and many have commented on the prices.

Lets look at comparing net worths. If one individual has a net worth of 1 million and another has a net worth of 10 million the one with the higher net worth has 10x what the lesser has.

So paying 150 a 180K for a vehicle that retailed for 86K really has no effect on high net worth individuals.
and using this logic the man with $1M will have 10 times more after the $10M man blows his money paying 2-3 times more then stuff is worth.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So am I the one with a million or 10 in this story? I'm good either way.

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

IMO a multimillionaire is always looking to make more…not frivolously spending for the sake of spending…that’s how they became “multi” :)

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

This post requires an "old school" response...No Shit Sherlock!

Sponsored

Builder

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 CC F350 4x4, 2002 F150 4x4, 2013 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

People who earn their net worth are generally much more fiscally responsible than those that inherit their wealth.

BaseManSquatch

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Let’s talk money! theodoros

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Perfectly mansplained

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And?
Sponsored