Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't know if "majority" is accurate. I think the majority of the GT posts on these forums have been from people who never had their original order filled.
The people in my boat have have just been keeping our mouths shut to not piss people off.

My dealer has over 10 GTs and half of them are for people who already received a Bronco.

The GT I have is tied to the reservation number for the vehicle in my garage, but I have a second unused reservation and that’s what made Ford’s algorithm think I was an early reservation with an open order.

It’s more common than you think and I’m raising the flag because I think the dealers are just keeping the GTs for themselves.
Sponsored

Last edited:

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The people in my boat have have just been keeping our mouths shut to not piss people off.

My dealer has 15 GTs and half of them are for people who already received a Bronco.

The GT I have is tied to the reservation number for the vehicle in my garage, but I have a second unused reservation and that’s what made Ford’s algorithm think I was an early reservation with an open order.

It’s more common than you think and I’m raising the flag because I think the dealers are just keeping the GTs for themselves.
It may be an issue with how the dealer handled the original orders if there are large amounts of these issues tied to specific dealerships, and other dealerships not having this issue at all.

The whole GT thing was a scam and at this point I have empathy for those screwed but as long as I get my Raptor this year I don't much care how Ford handled the allocations anymore.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It may be an issue with how the dealer handled the original orders if there are large amounts of these issues tied to specific dealerships, and other dealerships not having this issue at all.
Lol that’s the other thing I didn’t mention - my reservations are at two different dealers.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Only source is what everyone seems to be relaying according to their research and conversations with dealer and Ford reps. Nothing official unfortunately, it’s just the general consensus.
Well then let me throw another log on the fire…

I have a golden ticket (7/13 reservation holder still unscheduled). The GM at my dealer says if I don’t convert my Badlands order to the BRaptor, it will be lost (i.e. the dealer doesn’t get to keep it). I showed him the letter from Ford to dealers (he of course had already seen it). He agreed it was confusing but promised me he’d already asked the question to his Ford rep who said dealers do not keep the allocations on a non-converted golden ticket.

Baffled by this, I implored him to ask the rep again. He said he would. Two days later we’re on the phone and he confirmed same answer from his Ford rep.

So here we have a different dealer (one that has 400 Bronco reservations) and a different Ford rep saying (twice) the opposite of what you’re posting.

Personally, I have no idea what to believe anymore. I really don’t think Ford even knows. The shit show continues!!

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I have a golden ticket (7/13 reservation holder still unscheduled). The GM at my dealer says if I don’t convert my Badlands order to the BRaptor, it will be lost (i.e. the dealer doesn’t get to keep it). I showed him the letter from Ford to dealers (he of course had already seen it). He agreed it was confusing but promised me he’d already asked the question to his Ford rep who said dealers do not keep the allocations on a non-converted golden ticket.

Baffled by this, I implored him to ask the rep again. He said he would. Two days later we’re on the phone and he confirmed same answer from his Ford rep.

So here we have a different dealer (one that has 400 Bronco reservations) and a different Ford rep saying (twice) the opposite of what you’re posting.

Personally, I have no idea what to believe anymore. I really don’t think Ford even knows. The shit show continues!!
I don’t know what to say about that. I’d hope your guy was right so it would give the GT holders a little leverage. So much conflicting info out there

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
here's a different way to look at this .. the Allocation process is difficult so do you think after giving them out Ford would then take them back and then give them out again?

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
here's a different way to look at this .. the Allocation process is difficult so do you think after giving them out Ford would then take them back and then give them out again?
I stopped trying to figure out Ford and their bullshit a long time ago. None of it is even remotely logical. So what I think really has no bearing.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You can’t stand their bs but still willing to hand over your $$

lol

I stopped trying to figure out Ford and their bullshit a long time ago. None of it is even remotely logical. So what I think really has no bearing.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Selling me a BRaptor at MSRP is them handing ME money.

lol right back atcha...
Anyone who had the opportunity to buy a Raptor at MSRP and choose not to order it is throwing money away.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
First $200k offer can have mine. 🤣
If you have a Raptor in your driveway by June, I bet you could very easily get 150k, 200K is probably pushing it. :)
Sponsored