PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Except I contacted my dealer and they said they wouldn’t honor the allocation because they wanted inventory units. Following back up but doesn’t seem as though the salesperson understood how this was all working.
Contact the general manager or at minimum, sales manager. Many times sales people are given the mushroom treatment... Ford has already said that Braptor is sold out to reservation holders. The only reason they have the allocation is because of you...
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Contact the general manager or at minimum, sales manager. Many times sales people are given the mushroom treatment... Ford has already said that Braptor is sold out to reservation holders. The only reason they have the allocation is because of you...
When did Ford go from stating (in the mass email we all got) to be holding 'some' Raptor slots for reservationists to them all being sold out to reservationists? That sounds like the exact opposite of what Ford would do. Can you please point me to the Ford communication that supports your claim?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
When did Ford go from stating (in the mass email we all got) to be holding 'some' Raptor slots for reservationists to them all being sold out to reservationists? That sounds like the exact opposite of what Ford would do. Can you please point me to the Ford communication that supports your claim?
"Ford Communication" Bwahahhahahahhaaha!!! Not their strong suit. I don't. That was put out to the press. Pretty sure that's what was fed to the press to keep the excitement going. Kinda like they were going to fill customer orders before dealer stock. Bwahahhahahaahha!!!! Since I have mine (1st survivor of Ice Mountain) and would not put out another $30,000 for a Braptor, over my basesquatch, I got no skin in the game. Trusted dealers up in here have said that their allocations are not affected by early reservation holders who raised their hands to buy one...

Kerney

Outer Banks
First Name
Kerney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Miata SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't get a golden ticket so this is all mute for me, but I visited my local dealer 2 weeks ago. They have my reservation and are MSRP on standard Bronco orders. They stated all Braptors will carry a ADM and based on stock units that would be in the $20k range. Salesperson said they have 3 F150 Raptors coming in all available at MSRP+ADM.

I visited a second dealer in the area the same day and they said they got 2 F150 Raptors and I said "last month?" and the sales person said "no last year". He then pulled out a stack of about 8-10 folders and said "these are my current Bronco reservation holders that are awaiting delivery."

With all the confusion on how Ford's ordering / reserving / allocation works this is all quite offsetting to the point of our family just punting on the Bronco for a couple years and start looking to replace the wife's car. Then come back and revisit the Bronco in a few years.

Last edited:

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Except I contacted my dealer and they said they wouldn’t honor the allocation because they wanted inventory units. Following back up but doesn’t seem as though the salesperson understood how this was all working.
Then you need to contact Ford let them know you were tell them exactly what the dealership said and that you have an email saying you were selected for a raptor by Ford.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I didn't get a golden ticket so this is all mute for me, but I visited my local dealer 2 weeks ago. They have my reservation and are MSRP on standard Bronco orders. They stated all Braptors will carry a ADM and based on stock units that would be in the $20k range. Salesperson said they have 3 F150 Raptors coming in all available at MSRP+ADM.

I visited a second dealer in the area the same day and they said they got 2 F150 Raptors and I said "last month?" and the sales person said "no last year". He then pulled out a stack of about 8-10 folders and said "these are my current Bronco reservation holders that are awaiting delivery."

With all the confusion on how Ford's ordering / reserving / allocation works this is all quite offsetting to the point of our family just punting on the Bronco for a couple years and start looking to replace the wife's car. Then come back and revisit the Bronco in a few years.

The F150 Raptor allocation program is a little different as those allocations are assigned to the dealership to do whatever they want with them so they end up being an "ADM" auction for customers. The Bronco Raptor, at least the first round of allocations, FORD assigned the allocation / order directedly with the customer at their currently selected dealer and I think this first round program is going to be a bit tighter than the usual, we will see. Now for the ones that fall out of not being converted/ordered with name match, I guess those could end up in a bidding pool. I think round two of Raptor allocations will end up like the F150 Raptor program.

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The F150 Raptor allocation program is a little different as those allocations are assigned to the dealership to do whatever they want with them so they end up being an "ADM" auction for customers. The Bronco Raptor, at least the first round of allocations, FORD assigned the allocation / order directedly with the customer at their currently selected dealer and I think this first round program is going to be a bit tighter than the usual, we will see. Now for the ones that fall out of not being converted/ordered with name match, I guess those could end up in a bidding pool. I think round two of Raptor allocations will end up like the F150 Raptor program.
I’d like to know how many raptors are being built this first round...anybody know?

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you got a golden ticket and your assigned dealer isn't working with you call the Ford help line and ask them tomorrow morning. The golden tickets are supposed to automatically get allocations for the dealership. If the dealership does not use the golden ticket they are not supposed to, or allowed it is unclear, order Raptors without one.

All dealerships should have received a list of everyone that expressed interest in the Raptor, even if they didn't win the golden ticket and it may be the case that most/all/majority of MY22 Raptors go to these people.

This process isn't smooth and dealers are still being shady but to Ford's credit it does look like they are trying to make amends for the 2021 delays by giving the Raptors/Everglades to existing reservation holders.
Then you need to contact Ford let them know you were tell them exactly what the dealership said and that you have an email saying you were selected for a raptor by Ford.
Appreciate the responses and guidance on the topic, and golden ticket received. I will reach out to the GM and dealership again today to try to sort this all out, and dependent on that conversation, get in touch with Ford.

Adrenalista

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone know if you can change your original reservation from a 2 door to 4 door? I’m getting zero help from dealer. Never once have they reached out in this process and no help when I went in person to convert reservation to an order.

I got a golden ticket for the raptor. Had this reservation since day 1 of bronco launch for the FE and originally selected the 2 door with zero info on it, since basically specs werent available at launch when you had to click like crazy in the first few seconds to get your reservation in. But the 2 door is just not a fit for me. Still love bronco, but really going to be devastated if I learn this wait has been for absolutely nothing now.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone know if you can change your original reservation from a 2 door to 4 door? I’m getting zero help from dealer. Never once have they reached out in this process and no help when I went in person to convert reservation to an order.

I got a golden ticket for the raptor. Had this reservation since day 1 of bronco launch for the FE and originally selected the 2 door with zero info on it, since basically specs werent available at launch when you had to click like crazy in the first few seconds to get your reservation in. But the 2 door is just not a fit for me. Still love bronco, but really going to be devastated if I learn this wait has been for absolutely nothing now.
There is no 2 door Raptor, if you are getting a Raptor you are getting a 4 door wether you like it or not

Sponsored

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Raptor only comes in four door. Just make sure your dealer knows that you want the Raptor. If you don’t want the Raptor, tell your dealer that you’re willing to let them have the Raptor allocation for $20k off the price whatever four door you want. You’re in the driver’s seat here.

Adrenalista

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There is no 2 door Raptor, if you are getting a Raptor you are getting a 4 door wether you like it or not
Well that helps clear up confusion. I have no idea why the dealer was saying they couldn’t enter the order then. I just truly hope this delay doesn’t screw me over on the deadline.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well that helps clear up confusion. I have no idea why the dealer was saying they couldn’t enter the order then. I just truly hope this delay doesn’t screw me over on the deadline.
Are you wanting to order a BRaptor? Those order banks don't open until March 8th. If no desire for a BRaptor then your order will need to be in before then to have a shot at MY22. If you are wanting the newest features shown on B&P then that is also a post 3/8 order and technically a MY22.5.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You’re welcome.

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the email from my ford dealer. They had NO golden ticket winners but are getting an estimated ( what ford told them) 5 bronco raptors because they are such a big dealership. Now I got this email because I went to the dealership the day the warthog was announced or rumored. I asked if they would start a list and they did. I'm #1 on the list. Monday I got the news I could order one!

Donald,
We just received our estimate for Bronco Raptor production for the 2022 MY. We are estimated to receive 5 for the model year and you are one of the lucky few that will get one. The Bronco Raptor order bank is scheduled to open after 2:00 CST on March 8th. will be reaching out to you to finalize your order then.
Sponsored