Sponsored

I was just offered 2023 Bronco Raptor allocation at MSRP…

OP
OP

kpecks

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2023 Wildtrak 4dr Lux
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
$500 refundable deposit is required. Dealer will price protect on a signed buyers order/invoice. Production I believe is scheduled already for their build. I’ve owned a 23 wildtrak and a few gen2 and gen3 raptors. It’s a Cash purchase. I was shopping for another gen3 raptor and they offered this to me. I might order the Braptor as I wait for a 2024 gen3.5 raptor. The thought of a ranger raptor intrigues me as well.

I'm not really sure but I have a question for you. Kodiak Aero just offered me the next Kodiak 900 off the line for the base price of 3.6 million, should I buy it? I'm sure you can answer that question about as well as I can answer you without knowing anything about your situation.
As a fellow pilot, yes. You don’t need to know my situation to answer whether a Braptor at MSRP is a good deal or not.
Sponsored

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you can swing the $$$
If you want it
go get it!

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would have asked them if I could get the same “ deal” on a Ranger Raptor. But that’s me.
Man if only. I would sprint to the dealer if that call came in.

Already prepping the wife to start diving the Bronco in 2-3 years so I can get a ranger raptor.

Adrenalista

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It’s a very solid deal. Take it if it’s the vehicle you want.
Nobody that I’m aware of is selling the Bronco Raptor under MSRP if you are a walk on the lot customer. Best you can do is same model year price protection. Which starts from time you place order.
It’s doubtful that you would get price protection from when the dealer placed their stock order (or if this was a dropped order from a customer). Ford is very conscientious about the paper trail and having documentation/dates match to qualify for price protection.

Congrats in advance! It’s a great vehicle.

Sponsored

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
$500 refundable deposit is required. Dealer will price protect on a signed buyers order/invoice. Production I believe is scheduled already for their build. I’ve owned a 23 wildtrak and a few gen2 and gen3 raptors. It’s a Cash purchase. I was shopping for another gen3 raptor and they offered this to me. I might order the Braptor as I wait for a 2024 gen3.5 raptor. The thought of a ranger raptor intrigues me as well.

As a fellow pilot, yes. You don’t need to know my situation to answer whether a Braptor at MSRP is a good deal or not.
Then definitely go for it, they hard to get!

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you don't go for it please ask your dealer if they will sell it to me. I'll happily pay you a handsome coordination fee. It is 100% for me and my young boys to enjoy. No flipping here. I'll DM you the same.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I love mine, got it October 22 for MSRP. Very capable off road stock, lots of fun to drive.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You provide no context for the question. Only you know the answer to the following questions
  1. Do you need a vehicle
  2. Do you need a Raptor class vehicle, will you use it as intended
  3. Do you want a vehicle
  4. Can you afford the price
  5. Do you need the money for something else
  6. Is your income stream sufficiently secure
I don't finance anything other than my home, and I am pretty restrained with my wants. I can probably afford a Raptor but would never ever buy one because a) it is far more vehicle than I need b) I would rather spend the difference between the raptor and another Bronco on something else.

The very fact that you are asking here tells me that you are on the fence, in which case you should not buy it.
I don’t need the Badlands I have. Made a wrong turn out of Off Rodeo and the rental minivan handled my path just fine. Took a tour of behind the scenes of the Off Rodeo.

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Raptor is the greatest Bronco, just not for me. I prefer the Heritage Edition.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't really like the Braptor, but if I didn't have a Bronco, I would get it. If you don’t like it after 6 months or a year, then you should be able to get your money back.

I really think you'll regret not having an F150, though, because of your history of vehicles. I miss my F150, but there's so little parking for one in Miami it's almost as bad as D.C. or I would have both. The Ranger Raptor could be awesome... waiting for the aftermarket and hoping to see them out on trails more like Tacomas and 4runners.

jred255

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Raptor R, '23 Bronco Raptor, '23 F250
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes.
This is not complicated. (Not in response to you, but some of these replies :ROFLMAO: ).

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I say go. When buying this type of vehicle, sure you can mod a Bronco, but the money (most) will spend to do it will = a BRaptor. I have a GT500 in my garage because yeah if I would modded my GT350, to Gt500 Levels, I would have a unique vehicle for sure, but why do that when I can buy the Gt500 new? Also warrantied.

All that said, yeah my Bronco is FAR from stock. But in my defense there was no BRaptor in 21. Plus I do enjoy modding. These Miami streets are tough!