Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did you hand raise for the Raptor? I did hand raise just in case and got a yes email from Ford. Am curious if we are now in the golden ticket allocation queue system or if we are still a separate allocation process? Also, if you did not hand raise, did you still get a yes email?
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From their initial hype you can convert your existing unfilled reservation into a Raptor......or. . an Everglades

Every reservation holder that converts WILL get Raptor or Everglades they chose but there is still no getting around overall dealer allocation. In essence I cannot hook up 10 Raptor orders with my small town dealer whose annual Bronco allocation might only be 3 or 4.

But with a Raptor order you are guaranteed to get a Raptor. The wait, however, could be longer than your current wait.

In the meantime, as I interpret the letter that was posted elsewhere, if you pass on the Raptor/Everglades you still will jot get your existing reservation unless you reconfigure it (if it is coded 99 presently)

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
From their initial hype you can convert your existing unfilled reservation into a Raptor......or. . an Everglades

Every reservation holder that converts WILL get Raptor or Everglades they chose but there is still no getting around overall dealer allocation. In essence I cannot hook up 10 Raptor orders with my small town dealer whose annual Bronco allocation might only be 3 or 4.

But with a Raptor order you are guaranteed to get a Raptor. The wait, however, could be longer than your current wait.

In the meantime, as I interpret the letter that was posted elsewhere, if you pass on the Raptor/Everglades you still will jot get your existing reservation unless you reconfigure it (if it is coded 99 presently)
The letter said 2022 Raptor, my take on that is if you have a golden ticket Ford will make sure your dealer will have one for you this year regardless of allocations
Sponsored