First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I keep reading people stating how many raptor allocations their dealer has...

how do they know this already?

Also, when we made our reservations we had to choose a dealer. When we changed that reservation to a raptor it kept the same dealer. So when Ford handed out golden tickets wouldn’t the dealer we chose in our original reservation get that raptor allocation?

I’m asking because I keep reading about raptor dealer allocations and how certain (smaller) dealerships may not get any raptor allocations but if you received a golden ticket wouldn’t that dealer get at least the golden ticket allocations Ford handed out? Wondering because our dealer is a small town dealer. Guy I deal with had Saturday off so haven’t talked to him about it.
Sponsored

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All I can tell you it that allocations and the reservation golden tickets are not the same. A dealers can have 1 allocation and 10 golden tickets. The tickets don’t affect the allocation amount.

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All I can tell you it that allocations and the reservation golden tickets are not the same. A dealers can have 1 allocation and 10 golden tickets. The tickets don’t affect the allocation amount.
This is exactly what I’m confused about, so basically if you have a golden ticket but the dealer you chose for reservation doesn’t get a raptor allocation you are forced to pick a new dealer, correct?...even though ford gave you a golden ticket based off a reservation you had at a specific dealer.

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The dealers zones are giving out allocation information. One thing I’ve learned, once you think you have it figured out Ford changes it.
Lol true, reason I started this thread.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

All I can say is my golden ticket ties my reservation number to my current dealership that holds my MY22 order which is now in priority code 99 set by Ford. Obviously we will know more once Ford sends us more info. I think where it gets more interesting is the second (round) phase for the Raptor where I think what your talking about comes more in play. My email says I am getting a Raptor. I dont see Ford changing the way they did the first round.

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is exactly what I’m confused about, so basically if you have a golden ticket but the dealer you chose for reservation doesn’t get a raptor allocation you are forced to pick a new dealer, correct?...even though ford gave you a golden ticket based off a reservation you had at a specific dealer.
Even if they have zero allocation, the golden ticket still goes through at the dealer.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Also, when we made our reservations we had to choose a dealer. When we changed that reservation to a raptor it kept the same dealer. So when Ford handed out golden tickets wouldn’t the dealer we chose in our original reservation get that raptor allocation?

I’m asking because I keep reading about raptor dealer allocations and how certain (smaller) dealerships may not get any raptor allocations but if you received a golden ticket wouldn’t that dealer get at least the golden ticket allocations Ford handed out? Wondering because our dealer is a small town dealer. Guy I deal with had Saturday off so haven’t talked to him about it.
answer to your 1st question is, ask your dealership. But is your were told by Ford that you got one of the Golden tickets then your dealership has a spot for you. That w

did you "golden ticket""? If you did, read it and follow the instructions. everything is explained in the email.

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes we got a golden ticket, as I stated people keep mentioning dealer allocation and how large dealers will get allocations. So I was confused since golden ticket names the dealer.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford provides an allocation for each Golden ticket awarded. The dealer memo that went out Friday says that very clearly.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford provides an allocation for each Golden ticket awarded. The dealer memo that went out Friday says that very clearly.
Thank you, that’s what I was looking for.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes we got a golden ticket, as I stated people keep mentioning dealer allocation and how large dealers will get allocations. So I was confused since golden ticket names the dealer.
You received an email from Ford telling you you have a slot for a Raptor and exactly what the next step is. Just follow the instructions and contact you dealership. Stop worrying about what people are saying,

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You received an email from Ford telling you you have a slot for a Raptor and exactly what the next step is. Just follow the instructions and contact you dealership. Stop worrying about what people are saying,
Except I contacted my dealer and they said they wouldn’t honor the allocation because they wanted inventory units. Following back up but doesn’t seem as though the salesperson understood how this was all working.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Except I contacted my dealer and they said they wouldn’t honor the allocation because they wanted inventory units. Following back up but doesn’t seem as though the salesperson understood how this was all working.
If you got a golden ticket and your assigned dealer isn't working with you call the Ford help line and ask them tomorrow morning. The golden tickets are supposed to automatically get allocations for the dealership. If the dealership does not use the golden ticket they are not supposed to, or allowed it is unclear, order Raptors without one.

All dealerships should have received a list of everyone that expressed interest in the Raptor, even if they didn't win the golden ticket and it may be the case that most/all/majority of MY22 Raptors go to these people.

This process isn't smooth and dealers are still being shady but to Ford's credit it does look like they are trying to make amends for the 2021 delays by giving the Raptors/Everglades to existing reservation holders.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe dealer allocation was part of how ford picked people to get the raptor ,I seen or heard nothing on how ford picked who does or does not get a Raptor and I heard nothing on Roptor rounds so not sure were that can from because my email from ford said nothing about a 2nd round
Sponsored