First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sorry - that's not how I interpret this: If no longer interested in ORDERING - not RECEIVING

1644668811146.png
Where did this document come from and can you provide a link? Thanks
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would think a dealer would want to work something out with someone that had a golden ticket because if you choose to decline it they donā€™t get it.
That appears to be some misinformation that got posted early yesterday before the details were know. Doc from Ford states that the dealer will not lose that allocation.

Ford Bulletin  Bronco Raptor Order Invitation Email, Customer Selection Process, Production, A...jpg

Ford Bulletin  Bronco Raptor Order Invitation Email, Customer Selection Process, Production, A...jpg

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That appears to be some misinformation that got posted early yesterday before the details were know. Doc from Ford states that the dealer will not lose that allocation.

Move it to another dealer?

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would think a dealer would want to work something out with someone that had a golden ticket because if you choose to decline it they donā€™t get it. If you work something out with a dealer that benefits you and gets them a Raptor, everyone wins. Tell dealer you will convert if you get something out of it but donā€™t want the Raptor.

My dealer knows Iā€™ve been waiting for a Heritage not a Raptor and is willing to give me $15k towards a 2023(4) Heritage ordered through them, which is also $15k less the 6% MI sales tax, so Iā€™d save $15,900.00. In exchange, I would agree to order a Raptor for one of their loaded Raptor waitlist customers who is willing to pay the dealership ADM, then Iā€™d order it exactly how theyā€™d want it, and walk away (with my $15,000 discount on a future order in writing in my hand, signed by the GM/owner)

So my ā€˜priceā€™ to order a Bronco Raptor for anyone on B6G starts at $16,000.00 -thatā€™s even if there isnā€™t a penalty for selling it -something I donā€™t have to worry about if I give it up to the dealer. Sorry, itā€™s just business. I have a kid to put through college eventually.

Last edited:

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Veruca Salt Approves of this thread

download (6).jpeg

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is crazy, I donā€™t have a ticket but I wouldnā€™t give up my Base for $20,000. On the other hand I wouldnā€™t pay one penny of ADM to own it either. If you are willing to give it you either have too much money or didnā€™t have to put any sweat on your money.

swagner2

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Itā€™s pretty much a guarantee Ford will require name matching. Iā€™d also be willing to bet they have to sign an agreement not to sell it, like their talking about doing with the lightning.

Supposed dealer message went out about not reselling for 1 year.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you turn down your Raptor offer if reverts back to your original order, it doesnā€™t go to the dealer. For it to go to the dealer you would have to turn it down at delivery and walk away with nothing
This info is false! You donā€™t know what you are talking about. If you turn down the GT your original build stays and the allocation stays with the dealer
šŸ˜‰

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This info is false! You donā€™t know what you are talking about. If you turn down the GT your original build stays and the allocation stays with the dealer
šŸ˜‰
Mind if I ask what is your source for this information? Is it just that doc that Ford sent to dealers, or do you have an additional source? Thx...

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mind if I ask what is your source for this information? Is it just that doc that Ford sent to dealers, or do you have an additional source? Thx...
I didn't win a GT. My dealer had a GT that wasn't excepted by the winner. They transferred the allocation to me. Had I not agreed to the ADM we negotiated and taken the GT allocation my dealer said they were going to order it regardless and have it on the floor.

There have been multiple posts on here about dealerships keeping the allocation if you don't convert it to a Raptor. As for your existing order your dealer needs to update it to a Raptor. I suppose if you convert to a Raptor, then decide to back out, a dealer could convert you to the Raptor, and then back again to your original order. Your order doesn't automatically convert to a Raptor in the system by simply winning a GT.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Only source is what everyone seems to be relaying according to their research and conversations with dealer and Ford reps. Nothing official unfortunately, itā€™s just the general consensus.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I didn't win a GT. My dealer had a GT that wasn't excepted by the winner. They transferred the allocation to me.
This is exactly what Iā€™m talking about.

A majority of the GTs went to people who already received their Broncos last year and the dealers are telling them it was a mistake and keeping those GTs to sell with an ADM.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I can not share the rest of this letter:

Ford Bronco I will buy your Raptor allocation - let's talk 1647624673781

Only source is what everyone seems to be relaying according to their research and conversations with dealer and Ford reps. Nothing official unfortunately, itā€™s just the general consensus.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is exactly what Iā€™m talking about.

A majority of the GTs went to people who already received their Broncos last year and the dealers are telling them it was a mistake and keeping those GTs to sell with an ADM.
That isn't what happened here. There were multiple day 1 reservations that won a GT at my dealership and are ordering Raptors, none of them have received their Bronco yet. The Raptor GT I'm taking is from an order that has not received their Bronco from last year either.

I don't know if "majority" is accurate. I think the majority of the GT posts on these forums have been from people who never had their original order filled.
Sponsored